Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: have you accepted the fact that we are being "monitored" through OUR tech?

Well, if you kids bring home a laptop that the school provided for free, I do hope u remember the article that came out some years back where the school that did that controlled the computer and could turn on the camera and mic...

http://www.computerworld.com/article...s-lawsuit.html

This may sound like tin foil but I am not Uncle Preppy and I saw this happen. My mom and step dad bought a new tv a few years ago. A few months after they bought it they started noticing ads on Facebook and other websites they visited for items that they had talked about a few hours before! When I went to their house after they realized what was happening, we talked about cat litter just to see if ads would come up with the tv off. Sure enough, a few hours later ads for cat litter were showing up on web pages they visited.

About a year later in the news was a story about how certain TV's were found to be spying on people. They sold the tv and it all stopped.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    Well, if you kids bring home a laptop that the school provided for free, I do hope u remember the article that came out some years back where the school that did that controlled the computer and could turn on the camera and mic...

http://www.computerworld.com/article...s-lawsuit.html
    I'll have to ask my wife about that one. She works for a school that got an Apple grant and they got 800 iPads. She is the one that set them all up and she is the one they bring them to when something is not working right with them.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Your new tv is never 'off'.
    Started with the ones known as 'instant on'.

TV has to be 'on' for you to be able to use the remote to turn it 'on'.

To Cav's point, I just heard on the radio yesterday a TV manuf. company got caught doing it and was fined 225 million for it. My thoughts are, didn't this break any illegal spying laws? Why isn't anyone going to jail?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

you can accept it but also don't make it easy on them
    I still have a dumb phone circa 1999.
    my tv is circa 2004 60 in plazma, still works great,
    my whiny the pooh toster that toast tigger and poohs face on my toast is old and woulnt be spying on my...
    1990s maytag wsher / dryer lol
    no alexa bs. my internet is a monthly no contract, no name hot spot.
    if direct tv has something sneaky its about the only thing that can pick up anything in my place.

the cia did put listening devices in my cheese once....

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    the cia did put listening devices in my cheese once....
    Bawaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Hannibal ad portas

Someone is big time going to have to spy on Americans with the next election. This in gauging their thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes. Obviously the MSM is become inefficient in measuring/controlling public attitudes and beliefs with the last election. Plus they got so stupid they bought into their own propaganda.

Too many people have been voting against the MSN with their remote controllers. The MSM has lost a lot of it's usefulness in the needed Herd control....spying business.

I'm glad it happened to them. It needs to continue...

The MSM, like the body politic, cannot change their spots....hence they must needs continue their practice of dividing the nation into factions and the news reflects just that. It has become obvious that in some arenas ...as a herd control device..the MSM work hand in hand with spying agencies. The MSM is an extension of these agencies.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-10-2017 at 09:07 AM.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IT TURN UP THE DIAL ON THE MIND CONTROLL MACHINE...
    I have my tinfoil hat and orgonite ready...lol