Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Population Shift Spun By Government Report

Default Population Shift Spun By Government Report

This report says that "workers" are moving from certain areas to other areas, and they're attributing it to "jobs."

No - it is not about jobs. It is about people waking up and thinking about what's likely to come, and there is a giant disparity between those who are moving for "gimme-gimmees" versus people getting as prepped as they can for SHTF.

Chicago and New York are seeing people move to Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta. I see that as massive amounts of black people moving back to the South. Warm climates and welfare state to benefit the low-hanging-fruit crowd.

Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta are seeing people move to Seattle, Portland, and Denver. I see that as people who pay attention to what is going on around them going to the places where they think they have the best chance of survival. White people, or a few enlightened people of color, to be specific.

It is NOT about jobs because THERE ARE NO JOBS....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hiring....html#comments

Or it could be, people fed up with democrat rule and no space moving to the large more conservative areas, people headed to northwest are looking to get high. Lol
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Anyone prepping for the SHTF would be defeating their own purpose moving from one large city to another. They will all be hell on earth when SHTF .

Moving to Seattle, Portland and Denver? What, are the ones moving there looking to go Libtard hunting? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Moving to Seattle, Portland and Denver? What, are the ones moving there looking to go Libtard hunting? Lol
    Well, there's no closed season on'em, license not required and you don't have to tag'em. Sort of like hunting wild swine.

I'm happy on my secluded 10 acres in Nowheresville Ohio. If SHTF, the city seekers (zombies with out stretched hands) will take the main roads to other cities thinking the grass is greener. I'm just glad, i'm not on a main road, and could easily defend my property from local snoopers.

A big city would honestly be the LAST place I would want to be even in peaceful times.

Whole lot more than population is about to shift.

It's alright, we won't freeze
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I would like to go to Northwestern KY or Southern Indiana - but I am connected to people who just will not leave here and I can't bring myself to leave them. We are in ground zero for monkeyshines and hell on earth when SHTF but IT'S PRETTY HERE or WELL WE KNOW PEOPLE HERE.....etc., etc., so here I am.

Yes, that is right, people should not be moving to big cities so I don't know what that's about .... I was just thinking of the states of Washington, Oregon, and Colorado (well, come to think about it, pot is legal there so that accounts for a huge shift) being more amenable as far as climate and other things.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why ANYONE would choose to go to Houston, Dallas, or Atlanta....well, let me clarify: no one who is intelligent.

My wife and I have both said that Southern Kentucky/Northern Tenn, would be our destination if the lottery hit. A secluded 100 acre horse farm with woods and streams. We currently have 10 acres with some woods, and a stream, but just too close to civilization.