Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Population Shift Spun By Government Report

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Marriage in chaos is not a good sign. Waitn a bit.

Sorta looking for something ya dont find everyday.
    Marriage is chaos Al . If ya want something different I recommend a Syrian refugee.

Bam i agree, 1st didnt work out so well. Not looking at repeat experience.

One is enough. That's all we are meant to have anyway.

Worked out pretty well for me the second time, AL. Been looking at the same face 'cross the table for couple months shy of 48 years now, and it just keeps getting better. First one thought she was the playmate for every man in the county. I couldn't tolerate that. I almost wrote marriage off but then I met my current wife. I beat my brains out for eight hours one night while walking around an SR-71. Finally decided it was worth one more try. I am SURE GLAD I made that decision. She has just absolutely made my life complete. I simply CANNOT praise her enough. I think the secret is, as I told my oldest daughter and my granddaughter when they were married, each of you and your husbands do everything you can to make the other feel they're the luckiest people alive for having married you, and there is no crisis you can't work through. Simple philosophy but it works. That's what Sandy and I adhered to all these years, and our marriage is absolutely great. A bad woman (or man...in the case of the woman) can ruin your life. A good one can make your life total paradise. I know, I've been on both sides of that equation. So don't give up, Al, there are still some good ones out there, buddy. You may just have to look a little harder to find them. And when you find her treat her the way you want her to treat you. It works, I know. I can attest to that first hand.

In another thread I said I need some of that beo wisdom............. I fully 100 percentedely do hear by retract that statement.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

That's because her name is Sandy. . Us Sandy's are easy to get along with. Of-course it has a lot to do with a good husband too, ya know? Mine is my North Star!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Worked out pretty well for me the second time, AL. Been looking at the same face 'cross the table for couple months shy of 48 years now, and it just keeps getting better. First one thought she was the playmate for every man in the county. I couldn't tolerate that. I almost wrote marriage off but then I met my current wife. I beat my brains out for eight hours one night while walking around an SR-71. Finally decided it was worth one more try. I am SURE GLAD I made that decision. She has just absolutely made my life complete. I simply CANNOT praise her enough. I think the secret is, as I told my oldest daughter and my granddaughter when they were married, each of you and your husbands do everything you can to make the other feel they're the luckiest people alive for having married you, and there is no crisis you can't work through. Simple philosophy but it works. That's what Sandy and I adhered to all these years, and our marriage is absolutely great. A bad woman (or man...in the case of the woman) can ruin your life. A good one can make your life total paradise. I know, I've been on both sides of that equation. So don't give up, Al, there are still some good ones out there, buddy. You may just have to look a little harder to find them. And when you find her treat her the way you want her to treat you. It works, I know. I can attest to that first hand.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

My little brother was married once to a Sandy (she was red headed to boot) he wouldn't agree. She used to beat the crap out of him! She's outgrown all of that I think, she owns a dog grooming business and takes care of my puppies, they love her and she does a great job. Even if sometime she messed up I wouldn't dare say anything because I know what she's capable of lol.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Red head named Sandy? OUCH!!! LOL
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I can second you Beo. September will make 33 years for us. 2nd try for both of us. Couldn't imagine being with the 1st. Can't imagine being without the 2nd.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I can second you Beo. September will make 33 years for us. 2nd try for both of us. Couldn't imagine being with the 1st. Can't imagine being without the 2nd.
    I'll sure pull a cork with ya on that one, buddy! (That's John Wayne talk for "I'll have a drink with ya, Pilgrim".)