Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: obamacare repeal/replace

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Al....

To prevent Ishmael from overtaking the line of Isaac. This Al...is "The Ever War."

*yawn, youre not going to like warfare. This has all been done already. Theres only one objective that hasnt been taken in a really long time. Wonder why. Maybe you missed the brief.

Where are all of us at?

To put enmity between thee and the woman ...between thy seed and her seed.

*you ever wonder if of all the problems in the world, the only one that could be is the free woman worried about the bonded heathens womans kids taking over.

Free woman can have her own heir.

To prevent Light from becoming darkness...and darkness into Light. Evil to good and good to evil.

*lmao whos evil! Who really runs this place. Where do we really come from? This place was a garden of life once not a prison.

Nothing new under the sun Al.

Danm skippy. How do the colors change?

And I agree with bambam..

^lol ganging up against me. Hmmm. Prelude, he said changes could be made. So why not new book.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Crazy world, orange.

Al,

*yawn, youre not going to like warfare. This has all been done already. Theres only one objective that hasnt been taken in a really long time. Wonder why. Maybe you missed the brief.
    No thinking person likes warfare Al. And this one has not been done already.

There is only one objective which has "Never" been taken. You have missed the brief here Al. No problem.

*you ever wonder if of all the problems in the world, the only one that could be is the free woman worried about the bonded heathens womans kids taking over.

Free woman can have her own heir.
    The free woman and her Son...are heir...sovereign Al. Not can have their own heir...they are sovereign here. I told you that you missed the brief. In Isaac shall thy seed be called....not in Ishmael..in the world.

*lmao whos evil! Who really runs this place. Where do we really come from? This place was a garden of life once not a prison.
    "Ye shall not surerly die!!"

^lol ganging up against me. Hmmm. Prelude, he said changes could be made. So why not new book.
    No one is ganging up against you Al. Stand your ground if you are correct...not this stuff. Your better than that Al. Don't blink.

People through out the millenniums have always tried to come up with a new book..or books. The way you know the character of these books is to examine the historical fruit they have produced in any given nation....among any given people Al.

What freedom and liberty has the book produced in allowing the people to go on and produce the greatest plenty this world has ever known?? This is how you know the value of the book/books Al...

Throughout written/recorded history men have always tried one philosophy/religion accompanied by one book after another ...most of them never allowing the people to go on to produce great fruit.

Become a fruit inspector Al.

The irony Al...is that there have always been intelligences/educated people around and most of them have been in the halls of government Al....yet for most of recorded history men/nations have lived primarily at a substance levels or lower...with a few living well off the labors of others.

Once again Al....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A

Every time I watch/listen to this I want to slap the you know what out of Phil Donahue....right out of his chair...but that would be in hospitable.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Post Script here Al..

He did not say changes should or could be made..only that this is a prelude ...to what is coming.

I did not catch that the first time around.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-13-2017 at 03:00 PM.

He said changes were allowed. That may not be for you, tho.

Hey, what monsters did army dudes n macsog let out of dulce at the end of the 70s.

Dont work for govt orange. Those guys have known me since i was a child.

Hope after some of these bigger changes, that people become more reasonable than fearful.

I find it interesting how they're always after certain information.

*** no bs, if only i could figure out how to blink.

Whos being wolfie! Sometimes i just talk with the dogs.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 03-13-2017 at 04:04 PM.

quote by orangetom :
    People through out the millenniums have always tried to come up with a new book..or books. The way you know the character of these books is to examine the historical fruit they have produced in any given nation....among any given people Al.

What freedom and liberty has the book produced in allowing the people to go on and produce the greatest plenty this world has ever known?? This is how you know the value of the book/books Al...

Throughout written/recorded history men have always tried one philosophy/religion accompanied by one book after another ...most of them never allowing the people to go on to produce great fruit. {quote}

Excellent point here orangetom. Not ganging up on you Al, just wanted to give credit to this observation.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Yes, OT, I need to study your posts more than reacting to them, I appreciate the insight, even if it is a posteriori reaction from me.

Al...

Hey, what monsters did army dudes n macsog let out of dulce at the end of the 70s.
    I know what happened there ...even if only from a side understanding. I also have a suspicion why it is being done...for information..knowledge...power/control.

here ..this Al..

I find it interesting how they're always after certain information.
    "They" are always after information. This has never changed in recorded history. What most do not realize is how the information is controlled and for what reasons it is controlled. Even the Ancient Romans were in this controlled information business. This is not new Al. But it is Occult.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-13-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Not apart of the occult either, orange. Just tracking some things.

Worlds going to change, tough luv!

Why fight each other, over two brothers quarrel?

Why not lift the burden of isaac with the sight of ishmeal.

How does ruling over blood for inheritance, allow you to destroy your brothers given nation?

They were both given something not to kill each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Not apart of the occult either, orange. Just tracking some things.

Worlds going to change, tough luv!

Why fight each other, over two brothers quarrel?

Why not lift the burden of isaac with the sight of ishmeal.

How does ruling over blood for inheritance, allow you to destroy your brothers given nation?

They were both given something not to kill each other.
    Do you really think man can change fate Al ? The sin of one man set all this in motion. Many more will die , and no man can stop it.

Man, what is a son of a God?

The brother to son of a gun.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!