Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: obamacare repeal/replace

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well yes they should if they want it to collapse on its own so they can definitely blame Obama and the demorats for its failure, but in the meantime we are paying out the a$$ for not only our insurance but for all the frickin non-working people like the soros -paid protestors and the people with Obama phones. It's time for the ELECTED officials , Including Trump, to frickin deliver !!
    I'd like to have just one opportunity to slap that $hit -eatin grin off of Paul Ryan's face, and make him and the rest of congress have to give up their golden health care plans and live and pay for the plans we have to live with. I bet that lyin prick wouldn't be so smug then.
    We are not in disagreement. The plan the Repubs have put forth so far is a joke. If that is their best shot then they should do nothing. As I have said in the past there is NO fixing health care in the USA at this point. We can not go back to how it was. Health care is going to be a big part in America's downfall. Before Obamacare Congress could have done some things to improve and bring down the costs but that time is long since past. There is only pain and sorrow ahead of us now for healthcare.

I just learned from listening to local talkradio host who was interviewing Mo Brooks (our local kongresskritter) that there is a 2 page (TWO!!!!!! PAGE!!!!!!!!!) bill that's been sitting on the shelf in kongress that repeals Obamacare.

THAT'S ALL.
    REPEALS OBAMACARE.

Does NOT replace. JUST repeals.

And it's still just sitting there .......

The bill would require more votes than they could get. I understand what was rolled out yesterday didn't require that. The way I understand.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I keep telling you folks that you need to think outside the box...outside the herd.

Obama Care...just like the Income Tax is not about health care nor collecting tax monies.

The Tax Code is such and obvious failure as so few are paying it. And the government does not need your tax monies...the Federal Government that is..The states need it as they cannot print monies.

Whenever in history government can create or access huge volumes of money without work and without taking any Risk for it....the do exactly that ..and quickly outspend the public or their people in the only economy which exists out here.

There is only one economy out here and we are all purchasing out of it.

The purpose of the income tax is not to collect revenue..but to keep the private sector from outspending the government. To rig the marketplace in favor of government.

The income tax constantly takes monies from the private sector...not from government.

The problem is that with such a government mishandling of the income tax...so few are paying it today. What percent of Americans are paying income tax today??? Think about it.

What someone has realized in this "Fallen" Economic system....is that if they take enough monies from the private sector through an Income Tax to keep the money supply solvent..there would be a revolt..a tax revolt...sufficient to skew the political system used/misused to control the herd.

With as much deficit spending as the government has done under the Obama administration the last 8 years they would have to tax thousands of dollars away from more and more individual Americans....to hide the deficit and better keep it hidden...it's inflation potential.

So they hid the tax increase as health care....to prevent a tax revolt. They are still removing thousands of dollars from every family in America...and it is being managed through the IRS. this should be a clear give away of what it is.

This monies removed means that you as an individual do not have the discretionary ability to determine economic decisions in the private economy. Your monies and hence your decisions are removed from you under the guise of a failing health care system...and to hide and conceal a failing income tax system.

It is failing because it was never about health care..but to remove the decision potential of Americans in the Economy. To prevent competition against government excesses in the economy.

We are not American citizens..but economic competitors...a danger to the government....and the existence of government. This ...Income Taxes and now augmented by Health care ..is how government rigs and controls the economy....combined with interest rates....or the M Factor.

The M factor control applies to everyone but government.

Do you people not understand this concept...that we are competitors against government excesses.???? Is this too difficult for many of you???

What do you think the Alt Media is telling you about this spying business ...not just against Trump and Company ..but also against the ordinary citizen...

Spying on you...your children...your attitudes...on what you spend your monies..buy using your rewards card and other built in monitoring devices....

How you will vote....

All this spying business is what you do with a "Herd"...you keep an eye on them. Spying is what you do with your competition..not on your citizens.

This is why the phony stinking Republicans have come out with a health care which is not really much of a change...because the top people in the Republican party know what is the real purpose of the Income Tax and that Health Care is for the purpose of augmenting a failed income tax system for the primary purpose of removing monies from the private sector...not from government sector.
    This is why the Republicans have promoted a new system which is only the "Appearance " of a change. They too must hide and conceal the true purpose of Health CAre...to augment a failing income tax system.

Remember what I posted here about "The Appearance of Law..." that the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed...the forms and appearances are kept..but the substance was never changed??? It is form not substance...appearances not the real substance. Legal ..not Lawful.

The Republicans are in on the con job...they have no other choice but to hide what is really happening.

"I shall conceal and never reveal" "Not by mark, step, sign, or inscription." Right out of Occult Lexicon.

They messed up the income tax system....so few are paying it today...do you not think that the failure of the Health Care is not built in as well???

Want to know why they are against Trump...because he and company has the potential to overturn this rigged system. To put Light on what they desire to keep in darkness.

This also explains all this stuff about spying and wire tapping....the danger factor. To aide in keeping and maintaining the needed "Darkness."

This is how Darkness becomes light ...and Light becomes darkness. Again the 180 degree flip flop of which I so often speak.

A free market economy in health care is more than able to solve this health care problem..but not in a rigged economy.

The purpose of these spy agencies so against Trump and company ..along with health care and the income tax is to keep on rigging the economy against any government competitors and threats to the power structure...in favor of government or whoever is the real government in this country. To Rig the economy against the American People and in favor of government largess.

Trumps and company's dilemma is how to Unrig the American Economy against entrenched forces who work in darkness..unknown and unseen.

And health care is an important part of Darkness/rigging the American Economy.

Health care is become a form of "Bondage/Involuntary Servitude." Is that not how it feels on your back/paycheck????

You have to pay not only for your health care..but for the health care of those who cannot afford it. You pay twice or more. This is bondage/involuntary servitude.
    I am certain that this has been maintained in the new GOP version.

My .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-08-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Hopefully the steps Trump is taking to shrink the Fed I.e. hiring freeze, budget cuts, new people, etc..... is actually what it appears to be and is effective in giving some of the power back to the states. For too long the wolves have been guarding the sheep.........
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I need some help here. Paul Ryan says the repeal/replace of osamacare needs to take place in 3 steps because of some reconciliation BS, which may or may not be true because I don't understand all the nuances of the dog and pony show we call congress, but then he says " we are keeping our promise to the American people " . Does anyone on here recall any congressperson , or Trump , promising us to give $100 billion dollars to the frickin insurance companies ? Maybe I was in the bathroom or feeding the chickens when they made the promise to bail out the insurance companies and further screw the working man into the ground ? !!

promising us to give $100 billion dollars to the frickin insurance companies ?
    That clause IS in Obamacare. So if the do not repeal then next year again it is likely that taxpayer dollars will be given to the insurance companies. Please note that it is not $100 billion, only like five or six billion.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Hopefully the steps Trump is taking to shrink the Fed I.e. hiring freeze, budget cuts, new people, etc..... is actually what it appears to be and is effective in giving some of the power back to the states. For too long the wolves have been guarding the sheep.........
    I hope so too flock6...indeed!!

And well said too...wolves guarding the sheep!!

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Lmao, why not give rights to people?

This isnt about states rights but making states with more rights than people. Corporate states that maintain the system.

This is a part of bs guise. Not freedom or equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Lmao, why not give rights to people?

This isnt about states rights but making states with more rights than people. Corporate states that maintain the system.

This is a part of bs guise. Not freedom or equality.

It is bondage Al...involuntary servitude and Abe Lincoln warned about this before he was assassinated...way back in 1864.

https://ratical.org/corporations/Lincoln.html

Thanks,
    Orangetom