Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: obamacare repeal/replace

We wouldn't have to try and replace O'Butthole care if he lost the election!! Thx JoJo lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    We wouldn't have to try and replace O'Butthole care if he lost the election!! Thx JoJo lol
    You're frothing at the mouth again, I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Joe - NY

The Republicans should just leave it alone until 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    They have had 6 YEARS to have a replacement ready, and this is it ?!! And it has to be rolled out in " phases " ? That is total BS. Those a$$holes are just pandering to the lobbyists. They don't give a crap about working people.

Yea .... but Obama would never have signed onto a repeal, or replacement. But I don't think they're pandering to lobbyists .... most of them are "BIG GOVERNMENT" republicans. You know, like BIG HUGE GOVERNMENT demorats, except they think they can make it work better. They CAN'T, of course, but they are deluded enough to think they can.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    The Republicans should just leave it alone until 2018.
    Well yes they should if they want it to collapse on its own so they can definitely blame Obama and the demorats for its failure, but in the meantime we are paying out the a$$ for not only our insurance but for all the frickin non-working people like the soros -paid protestors and the people with Obama phones. It's time for the ELECTED officials , Including Trump, to frickin deliver !!
    I'd like to have just one opportunity to slap that $hit -eatin grin off of Paul Ryan's face, and make him and the rest of congress have to give up their golden health care plans and live and pay for the plans we have to live with. I bet that lyin prick wouldn't be so smug then.

How about congress extends the same health coverage they receive to all us citizens?? Probably bankrupt the US in a matter of years.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Dear gov, get out of health care.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

What they need to do is keep creating jobs, get people off welfare, drop Gov healthcare ALL TOGETHER and leave us the fu@k along to get our own flipping healthcare like it was BEFORE BO.

I'm glad we have independent Healthcare Texas Farmers Ins. Through hubs Co. They have been really good to us and our premiums are $165.00 a month with a 1000.00 ea. deductible annually. We never did apply for that crap Gov healthcare and we never will.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

AMERICA GETS TO WORK: Private sector adds 298K jobs, report shows

Private sector added a healthy 298,000 jobs in February, well above the 190,000 expected for the month, ADP report finds.
    For more news, please go to FoxNews.com and watch Fox News Channel.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What they need to do is keep creating jobs, get people off welfare, drop Gov healthcare ALL TOGETHER and leave us the fu@k along to get our own flipping healthcare like it was BEFORE BO.

I'm glad we have independent Healthcare Texas Farmers Ins. Through hubs Co. They have been really good to us and our premiums are $165.00 a month with a 1000.00 ea. deductible annually. We never did apply for that crap Gov healthcare and we never will.
    I wonder if it can be ruled back. Probably not would be my guess, and every one of the preexisting conditions that got coverage and lost it again, would most likely cost the WH and maybe Senate. What a fine mess we are in.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields