Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: What can we do about drones?

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Just checking, you haven't been caught yet right? Lol just messin with ya.
    Not yet But I'm not a hypocrite about my beliefs, certain activities stay behind closed doors in my residence because they're private.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    ..... and I have anything that I deem to be private covered so a drone can not see.

But that still does not cover the intent of my post. Just because something is the law right now does not mean that it will stay that way forever. So if the law changes will you be all for drone operators not being allowed to fly above people's yards?

That always confused me about Constitutionalists. If you believe in exactly what the law is then what truely do you believe in since a lot of our laws change. My beliefs have not changed ever since I can remember and no one or no document can tell me what I believe. That comes from within. So if a constitutionalist does not have the Constitution in front of them and they don't know it by heart then what do they believe in?
    Think Libertarian, with the belief that borders are good for the nation. "Bill of Rightsist" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Daelith, thank you for setting the record straight about the legalities of drone operation.
    It is a good thing that now everyone has a little better understanding of what they can legally do, whether they are a homeowner or a drone operator.
    You're very welcome. As much as I disagree with a lot of people here on some things, I don't want fellow preppers getting in trouble for stupid stuff (on either side of the remote control). Would be a tragedy to lose gun rights before an emergency because someone got hot headed over being annoyed. Also important to know when it crosses from annoyance to crime so you can legally do something about it.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I think this is a case of the laws not keeping up with technology and in addition, morality has taken a big hit since our country was organized. I highly doubt Benjamin Franklyn would have even thought of flying his kite outside someones window to peak in. So I guess we will have to put up with a little until laws get upgraded.

So, rather than involve firearms and risk loss of that, I wonder how far a fire hose would reach ? I doubt they will make them illegal, LOL

Well my neighbor in Ky was excused from wrong doing for shooting down a drone over his yard..........so there you go. No body likes a creep especially a "snowflake" with a wife, daughters, and a shotgun.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Inside house with tinted windows, Who's going to see you pointing this? Lol

Attachment 1176
    Is that a...HERF gun?