Thread: We No Longer Have Three Branches of Government

Default We No Longer Have Three Branches of Government

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...214812?ref=yfp

How true.

Don't think I misinterpreted it.

This is nothing new, but the ruling political party (not plural because once you get to Washington there is no difference between a republican and a democrat with very few exceptions) has never really noticed it since it has been a slow change. The sheep across America really don't see it as to them this is just another one of those conspiracy theories. Our government has not truely represented the people in a VERY long time. The current administration is no exception.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Since the Spanish American War/Cuba and the Boxer Rebellion in China...America has silently given up on the Monroe Doctrine without the knowledge of most of the Congress and without the knowledge of the American people. We have joined secretly and privily the British in a doctrine called "Anglo Saxon Superiority and Rule of the World."

Since that time America has found itself entangled in world class wars and fighting for someone else's profits.

The Congress has remained silent on this.

The Executive under Teddy Roosevelt and his "Great White Fleet" began clearly to take on a world wide policy in substitution for Pan Americanism.

Pan Americanism was given up and quietly ceded to the British policy of "Anglo Saxon Superiority and Rule of the World."

The Congress remained silent through out most of this. I do not believe anything ever came of it through the courts.

What we have had in America since back then...is a fourth class or group running American without the consent of the Congress, the Executive, or the Judiciary. The Internationalists.

This is "The Shadow Government." I think it is also sometimes called "The Deep State."

They are not elected...but govern by default as most have no idea they exist.

It is these groups of non elected people who often determine who becomes president...or gets elected to state offices ..and even state offices in Washington DC. They even from time to time determine who sits on the court benches.

American Policy..both domestic and foreign policy was quietly ceded to these "Deep State groups..unelected by anyone.

They control both the Democrat and Republican parties...and work to destroy or destabilize any third party.
    This makes for a non representative government...not a representative government.

Our government for a long time now has represented someone not known and not seen by the people...but not represented the people on critical issues. This pattern has waxed worse and worse over the years...war after war after war.

They made a mistake with the advent of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota years back and worked diligently to destroy him and ruin Jesse's credibility.

This is exactly the pattern they are doing today with Donald Trump and Company.

What I find interesting and so clear..is that both the Democrat and Republican party are in on this discrediting of Donald Trump. Trump ..like Jesse Ventura...is a threat to both parties.

Someone has badly miscalculated here with this last election.

It is not just the three branches of government...which is what is going on here..it is much much more.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-27-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Please explain how trump is going in a different direction?

Ignores the law, ignores the govt, thinks he can do just whatever. Trump bows down to the same rulers, hes not fighting anything besides the american people currently.

Having to use EO's seems to me to be the fault of the house and senate, talking just this year starting Jan 20, what have you seen the house or the senate do but move like mollasses in the cold of winter, how many bills have they brought forth, debated and sent on? If the president did NOT use EO's absolutely NOTHING would have been done by this time. and remember the congress just took a LONG weekend recess too! Recess from what, they haven't done anything ! And the Repubs are in control of congress, but seem to be slowed or stopped by the dems at every turn. They need to grow a set and get busy doing the business of the people! We wanted a non politician in command , we have one , now lets get busy and pass bills instead of having to have the non politician do it all by EO !

Last i checked he ran on the party as a politician, all of last year.

You are right that a lot of elected officials are failing the people.