Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep an eye on this one in the future......

Default Keep an eye on this one in the future......

Keep an eye on this one in the future..it may be telling on events to come....

"Obama's legacy ...the total destruction of the democrat party"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...party-n2244680

Obama's goal..via his handlers ..is clearly a global agenda..not necessarily an American Agenda. And it appears he is willing to sacrifice the Democrat Party to achieve this goal.
    So too Hillary's agenda..a continuation of the Obama Agenda.

So many are spotlighting mostly Trump and Company...

I am suspecting that this needs to be kept an eye on in the future...what is happening to and among the democrat party.
    Think this through carefully as to the questions and direction no one wants the American People to think via chaos management.

However..in a similar Light....Trump and company, by their method of operation, are putting light on the Phony Republican Party...wherein the Republicans do not want it.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Its all the same within the party system. Fuk em let em burn!

Obama always was a globalist, America was never put first. Appears all will work towards making sure anything the non politician Trump wants to get done will move along as slowly as they can possibly make it. The sooner they get rid of him the sooner things can get back to normal. I mean they gotta get rid of anyone that does what he promised voters , then takes only 1.00 a year pay, and said he and his wife will pay for their own vacations, things like that could cause problems for the career politician that needs to get richer for retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by jnr0104 View Post
    Obama always was a globalist, America was never put first. Appears all will work towards making sure anything the non politician Trump wants to get done will move along as slowly as they can possibly make it. The sooner they get rid of him the sooner things can get back to normal. I mean they gotta get rid of anyone that does what he promised voters , then takes only 1.00 a year pay, and said he and his wife will pay for their own vacations, things like that could cause problems for the career politician that needs to get richer for retirement.
    I have not heard this JNR0104. That Trump will take only a dollar per year and pay for his own vacations. That alone is a big plus for the people. That business with the cost of the Air Force One replacement and also the F 35 Fighters it also telling. I have known for years that the F 35 was a huge money making mess. A cash cow for Lockheed Martin.
    But I never heard that other stuff about Vacations and salary concerning Trump. That is a new one to me.

Orangetom

It is policy that first families pay their own vacation...... even the flight on 1, but I heard they pay only what normal air fare is. It was one of Trump 's campaign promises to not take a salary or give it to charity.

The real yuge costs for the vacations is all the security needed.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Yes...Flock..I understood that about the security.

Years ago when Nixon came to Iceland to meet the French President back then...his limo arrived a couple of days early and was put in a hanger and guarded day and night. When the plane was on the runway until the limo was removed and put in a guarded hanger...we could not even go out on the runway to take care of our planes while they were taking care of this limo business.

One of our helicopters was outfitted with a special radio...a military radio with special Secret Service frequencies in it.

All this cost the taxpayer aplenty..yes...security is expensive.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I have not heard this JNR0104. That Trump will take only a dollar per year and pay for his own vacations. That alone is a big plus for the people. That business with the cost of the Air Force One replacement and also the F 35 Fighters it also telling. I have known for years that the F 35 was a huge money making mess. A cash cow for Lockheed Martin.
    But I never heard that other stuff about Vacations and salary concerning Trump. That is a new one to me.

Orangetom
    It was in an interview with either Walters or Stahl I think. Yeah, he sure did say it! I watched the entire interview. This isn't something someone made up...its fact.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    It was in an interview with either Walters or Stahl I think. Yeah, he sure did say it! I watched the entire interview. This isn't something someone made up...its fact.
    I heard that too Beowulf. He also said he would donate all profits from foreign dignitaries staying in his hotels to the Federal Government , maybe not in the same interview but he did say it.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Yes...Flock..I understood that about the security.

Years ago when Nixon came to Iceland to meet the French President back then...his limo arrived a couple of days early and was put in a hanger and guarded day and night. When the plane was on the runway until the limo was removed and put in a guarded hanger...we could not even go out on the runway to take care of our planes while they were taking care of this limo business.

One of our helicopters was outfitted with a special radio...a military radio with special Secret Service frequencies in it.

All this cost the taxpayer aplenty..yes...security is expensive.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Tom, nine of my twenty three years active duty was at Andrews AFM..89th Security Po0lice squadron...Presidential and VIP security. And you ain't kiddin' about the security that accompanies him when he goes somewhere. Many times I was involved with much of this security. I could probably tell you some things about AF-1 and those limos that would blow your socks off. If I remember correctly, those limos go for a million each. Things are built like a M-1 main battle tank...sans the gun. That was an enlightening nine years. I was there through Ford, Carter and Part of Reagen's time. I wouldn't trade that assignment for all the tea in China.

Quote Originally Posted by jnr0104 View Post
    So wheres the 300million in security for melania going or is that fake news.

How much has the tax payer paid to upgrade trump tower, when there are presidential offices n camps located around the country.

How is issuing executive orders for the pipline projects ignoring permitting process n environmental surveys not part of globalism.