Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Executive order n eminent domain

Default Executive order n eminent domain

So we have seen dozens of executive orders from multiple administrations over the last couple of decades. Trump admin being no different, not for upholding the constitutional form of govt but being an executive ruler.

This pipeline deal that has been implemented against the country under the guise of making American great has the administration seizing large tracts of property under eminent domain laws not for the benefit of the people but solely for globalist control.

If we go to the past n look at executive order 10340 signed by the Truman administration, the Supreme Court argued was not lawful because the President does not have the authority to seize private property without approval by Congress.

If we look at actions that have occurred recently over the last few years in places like Nevada, Oregon, North Dakota, n Alaska, many peoples lives have been effected and ruined by the seizing by federal forces, of large sections of private property, n privately held mineral rights. I'd also argue that by the govt not honoring certain treaties and disputed lands, is preforming in a unlawful manner.

So where has the President past or present upheld legislative n judicial functions to properly seize this property and again how is this lawful n the benefit of the people?

If ya do some digging, you will find certain executive orders that are not published under the guise of National security, how's this not a violation of our free speech much less the govt who claims transparency but denies the people?

Hmmmmm...is this seizing property per se..or is it under what they used to call "Right of Way."

I don't think they are taking minerals...from the land but only putting through the pipeline and or pumping stations and a service road.....sort of like running an electrical right of way.

As I recall across the river ...right under the high tension lines and towers...the farmers are planting corn, peanuts, and other crops. Granted a pipeline would not be that high up in the air..but I was thinking this is sort of a "Right of Way." But that is not how it is being portrayed in the media.

Don't they put sort of like...crossings under or over the pipeline up in Alaska for the herds to get through or cross...resulting in many of them hanging around or hugging the pipeline to keep warm when it is flowing???

Orangetom

Yes, it was already registered as a right of way. The pipeline is being disputed because it "could" pose a possible water contamination but the right of way had already been established years ago. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with eminent domain.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I posted a year or two ago that I was concerned about Trump abusing eminent domain. Only time will tell if he does abuse those powers.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Again this isnt just about a pipeline or the right of way from it.

Ranchers had land seized out west, private property was destroyed. Again probably not going to find much amongst the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Yes, it was already registered as a right of way. The pipeline is being disputed because it "could" pose a possible water contamination but the right of way had already been established years ago. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with eminent domain.
    I have an appointment with a lady in a couple days that will ascertain the accuracy of these type statements.

The original right of way was over by Mandan an not on tribal lands, disputed lands. They changed it because the people of Bismark didn't believe the pipeline was in their best interest. So how's the privilege of society held higher than the treaties of the indigenous n tribal peoples?

I love pipelines when they want to cross our ranch, they pay VERY well these days, The easement agreement spells out what they can and cannot do , damages for when they have to come in and do any type repairs, they have to maintain the ROW ( Row on most lines is 50ft,100ft during original construction) , where they can and cannot enter your property to their easement ETC. We have a great oil/gas attorney that handles these agreements for the operation . And if they ever abandon the line you get the easement back after the line is removed, you get paid for damages during removal too. ( We had one taken out last year).
    Last edited by jnr0104; 02-22-2017 at 03:58 PM.

I agree, love me some ROW's. They do pay very well, and give awesome concessions. I require that they rip to a depth of 3' where the heavy equipment has been compacting the soil, then double disc, before planting a native seed blend of my biologist choice, at a rate of 150% the recommended application rate. Then every spring drive down the ROW. Where the ROW stops and the brush starts is called "edge". That's where you find the deer fawns, and the turkey and quail nests. Really cool to add this to my habitat and get this, get paid for it.

Now I know some people grumble about a ROW and take the first bid and bitch all the way to the bank, but like is said, a good O&G attorney smoothes it all over. Al, you been watching CNN again? I thought someone on here warned you about that.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 02-22-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: kant spel
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

we really need a LIKE or Attaboy button on here !

I agree.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields