Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Deer cam sent me this...

Cut up some tenderloin!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Are those things good eatin Skeeter ? I imagine they would be.
    They are the best tasting for sure. And you can hunt them year round as they are considered exotics.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Are those things good eatin Skeeter ? I imagine they would be.
    gotta be better then the birds he feeds his kids

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

My kids love chicken! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I have herds of deer in my ao...i saw a herd of 10 and a herd of 6 more within .5 mile from my house. I have 4 that seem to frequent my property. I dont plan on shooting them unless i need meat. On the otherhand coyotes, coons. Black birds, crows ground hogs all turn into a crimson flower of death on sight.

We love deer meat and our area is overpopulated with them. It's a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I have herds of deer in my ao...i saw a herd of 10 and a herd of 6 more within .5 mile from my house. I have 4 that seem to frequent my property. I dont plan on shooting them unless i need meat. On the otherhand coyotes, coons. Black birds, crows ground hogs all turn into a crimson flower of death on sight.
    You using air rifle or .22 for those.

Pull off the breast meat from them blackbirds n crows, fry em up in a skillet similar the way ya do a dove. Not bad.

Coyote isnt half bad if ya dont mind canine

*** is the ai getting worse at spell check or what.

I'm embarrassed; I looked back at that Obama deer and I absolutely did NOT get it the first time, guess I wasn't wearing my glasses! All I saw was the shape of the rack which looked like a pair of tracks - perfectly parallel and straight. Didn't even see the writing!! No successful Rorschach tests for me I guess.

Lol