Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noah's Ark National Park , Turkey.

Junkman...

While I am aware of the many stories of the flood from many nations and their histories...also the frozen mastadons...etc.....the expression or word.. "younger Dryas" events" is a new one for me. Never before heard this term.

Thanks for introducing me to it.

Orangetom

I'm a big fan of the Black Sea Deluge hypothesis. But if true this would mean Noah (or Gilgamesh or Ziusudra or Utnapishtim) got flooded in the Black sea and it would be impossible for his boat to end up on Mount Ararat.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/bl.../ax/frame.html
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
    Do a little research on the "younger Dryas" events. Extreme temperature extremes, 1000 foot tidal waves, all those mega fauna and the clovis folks who hunted with the beautiful spear points. Then world wide involvement of cataclysmic events with mastadons frozen with flowers in their mouths. many cultures talk about the Floods.
    What's going on in the research world down in Antarctica currently. Is it Adami or Adamu? These type events have occurred cyclically over incredible periods of time as discussed in ancient records.

Trump talks about " unlocking the mysteries of space ", good start would be full disclosure n showing the executive orders that have kept us imprisoned in a system of bondage.

What have we talked about on here over the last few weeks n last year with the un gig? 1st ammendment doesn't get trumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Militant_Medic View Post
    I'm a big fan of the Black Sea Deluge hypothesis. But if true this would mean Noah (or Gilgamesh or Ziusudra or Utnapishtim) got flooded in the Black sea and it would be impossible for his boat to end up on Mount Ararat.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/bl.../ax/frame.html

You know Medic...though it has been awhile since I watched this program and I don't remember what channel it was but the content was very interesting.

It had to do with a research submarine diving down in either the Caspian or the Black Sea. What they found down there and filmed is evidence of significant sized cities under the water.

I do not know what further follow up has been found or done...clay tablet writings ...or artifacts indicating who and what these people were.

Nonetheless I found this very interesting but posing more questions with this discovery than answers.

Do you know of any follow up on this research submarine discovery???

Thanks,
    Orangetom

This is an aspect of where we need disclosure, so people could understand the impact of history as a whole not just what's been told or culturally accepted.