Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Trump winning

O that scandalous color of law!

Al,

O that scandalous color of law!

Ahh....good point Al. I'd forgotten about that one too.

Appearance of the law = colour of law.

Again that the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. Form or appearances rather than substance.

What happened to plain olde law..??

It has been privily replaced by "Color of Law" without most people even being aware of the switch...

I caught that in a speech by George Bush the second "color of law" and was thinking when catching it..."your a phony."

Orangetom

The corruption in the system doesn't know how to make money upholding the Law.

It's funny how with all their education law makers haven't done anything to actually uphold Justice.

To many doing what they want to do beside what the law says should be done. Checks n balances not kept. No accountability or responsibility. Yet sworn n elected officials these people are supposed to be.

Add money to the system get corruption, add sense n reason get thrown in jail. Notice also how so many states use the color of law to enforce fines n fees against the people, not to uphold law but to raise money for their dysfunctional systems.

Al,

Is that not the story recorded in the very history of men ..no matter what the culture, custom, language etc.etc. Herein all variations of the same story.??

I tend to call these Pharisees....Occult ..Hidden...Concealed...from most not trained to spot it. There are other appropriate and applicable names for it.

Orangetom

Yes and the same rulers behind the scenes are the ones who have incrementally made changes to politics, religion, education, basically all aspects of life for manipulation and control of this system.

Yes indeed Al. They seem to like the technique of mass confusion in order to work or steer everyone towards what I call .."Herd Mentality."

Yes and the same rulers behind the scenes are the ones who have incrementally made changes to politics, religion, education, basically all aspects of life for manipulation and control of this system.
    I have suspected for some time now...that Hollywood is hip deep in the manipulation ..often by changing the focus or narrative by emotional appeal to people with insufficient self thinking abilities...mostly emotional appeal. Churches are often today doing the same..subtly altering the narrative and also the Truth. Education definitely ...altering the narrative...and spreading confusion and also herding the students...while identifying those who do not or won't drink the kool-aid . Politics has become a devout religion of mass confusion....and also altering the narrative/manipulation. The news media doing all of these...constantly 24/7.

It has become clear to many that much of the devout and zealous religion of politics is not about representing the voters....but more division and confusion...for the purpose of herding people...into factions...but little to nothing to do with representing the voters. Clearly a non representative government.

Technology has only accelerated the speed at which much of this can be done to herd people.

But who or whom/what is being represented here if not the people or voters???

That is the question for me.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Orange, I kinda look at it like they are culling the herd for those who resist conforming to the system.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Yes indeed Al. They seem to like the technique of mass confusion in order to work or steer everyone towards what I call .."Herd Mentality."

I have suspected for some time now...that Hollywood is hip deep in the manipulation ..often by changing the focus or narrative by emotional appeal to people with insufficient self thinking abilities...mostly emotional appeal. Churches are often today doing the same..subtly altering the narrative and also the Truth. Education definitely ...altering the narrative...and spreading confusion and also herding the students...while identifying those who do not or won't drink the kool-aid . Politics has become a devout religion of mass confusion....and also altering the narrative/manipulation. The news media doing all of these...constantly 24/7.

It has become clear to many that much of the devout and zealous religion of politics is not about representing the voters....but more division and confusion...for the purpose of herding people...into factions...but little to nothing to do with representing the voters. Clearly a non representative government.

Technology has only accelerated the speed at which much of this can be done to herd people.
    I agree with this completely.

But who or whom/what is being represented here if not the people or voters???

This is the very question all the forces of which we are speaking try to avoid. All the forces trying to herd the American People.

You can see this at work in this dispute between the current Administration and the media.

Some of us figured out how rigged the news media was years ago by listening to short wave news and then comparing it to what is allowed to trickle out to the American People. This was years before the internet and home computers....that we figured the news was "Rigged"...Fake.
    We began to figure out how much news was not allowed to be known by the American people..but filtered out ...censored for the purpose of preventing independent thinking by the American People and thus reinforcing "Herd Mentality" through censorship.

We figured out years ago that our media and whoever really was our phony media...was lying and deceiving us about Soviet Russia being a super power. Not by listening to the media..but by learning to go into any store in this country and looking to see how many Soviet Russian goods are sold in this American Economy.

This still holds true for Russian made goods today. There are hardly any to be found in stores anywhere across this land. This ...is what Vladimir Putin wants from America...how to get their economy started in producing much needed goods and services. But someone here wants to continue the Hegelian Dialectic of good cop/bad cop using Russia and the USA against each other for control and continuance of the "Herd Mentality" over us as Americans.

When you realize this ...it makes this current Russian/good cop/bad cop manufactured crisis in the news..it makes it a joke.
    Someone is still trying to scare/frighten us by using the Russians...as a bad guy.

It is the olde Elders in the Church who taught me to think this way...not NASCAR, Not ESPN , not the E channel,..and not the Fox News Network..and the rest of the Phonies out here. I was not taught this pattern in thinking by the Public School System as well.

When you learn to think for yourself and away from the deliberate "Herd Mentality" you come up with some interesting conclusions.

The purpose of many of the Court decisions of the last 8 years has been to enforce "Herd Mentality." It is not to give liberty and freedom to Americans. A 180 degree switch has taken place and it has taken years to put this mechanism in place...to hold sway over the American People and their liberty/freedoms.

We are going to see more of this attempt to enforce "Herd Mentality" on the American People.

This is what Trump and company need to be teaching to the American People..in particular about the true nature of the media and Public Education when Trump speaks of reaching out to the American People. To teach Americans to identify "Herd Mentality" and its corresponding techniques in confusion.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-17-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Awesome stuff here Orange, would like to make some comments but time is of the essence. Been listening to tribal views more over the last couple days as well as deciding how we can change certain aspects of media that's over dramatized vs the understanding and intent of the people involved. Please give us time to bring this information into the lime light so that every American who believes in freedom can learn the difference in the objectives implemented against us other just from media but as corporate objectives are used against us.