Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Navy investigating SEALs unit that rode with Trump flag in Kentucky convoy

Default Navy investigating SEALs unit that rode with Trump flag in Kentucky convoy

Liberals are livid! Hehehe! Read some of the comments if you have time.

Navy investigating SEALs unit that rode with Trump flag in Kentucky convoy

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/03...ky-convoy.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

How about that!!! These fighting men now have a CIC that they are proud of--- and some ugly dyke resents it......
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

Someone said they weren't even active seals... I love it!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Someone said they weren't even active seals... I love it!
    yea...inactive reserve seals...and I am a door gunner on the space ship...we rocked that new laser gatling cannons.
    Vox Populi!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Archie View Post
    How about that!!! These fighting men now have a CIC that they are proud of--- and some ugly dyke resents it......
    Probably an Obama holdover. She'll be relieved of duty soon. Good riddance!! Bitches don't belong in the military if they can't hack the same standards as the men!

Joe - NY

Yeah JoJo, they were made to make us Men sammiches and bring us another beer! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

If they are active duty it's clearly against the regs.....but who cares about the regs right? bet you wouldn't care one bit if it was an "I'm with her" sign the SEALS had
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    If they are active duty it's clearly against the regs.....but who cares about the regs right? bet you wouldn't care one bit if it was an "I'm with her" sign the SEALS had
    Lol....really....lol. killing it.

Joe - NY

Dang T, yer not for anyone supporting President Trump!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Probably an Obama holdover. She'll be relieved of duty soon. Good riddance!! Bitches don't belong in the military if they can't hack the same standards as the men!

Joe - NY

No,, not active duty any more, former Col in AF. There is a picture of her [ it ] and her ''husband'' [ another it ] ,,,, both trying to out-disgust and out-ugly each other. She [ it ] is now head of an anti-Trump organization in Ky..
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]