Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: America!

Default America!

It's a great day to be an America loving patriot. Not so much for a crybaby liberal.

I'm loving the total unhinged breakdown liberals are having over Trump keeping his promise of extreme vetting. ##Trumptrain
    Last edited by flock6; 01-30-2017 at 06:44 AM. Reason: jittery caffeine typing
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I am enjoying it too flock 6...very much after the last 8 years.

But...

Beware the Ides of March.

Orangetom

I was gonna start a thread about this.

They are really up in arms about this. I will be staying away from the airport. Don't have time for the tears and BS.

I am just waiting for the bigger uprising whatever it may be.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Ready 4 reset View Post
    I was gonna start a thread about this.

They are really up in arms about this. I will be staying away from the airport. Don't have time for the tears and BS.

I am just waiting for the bigger uprising whatever it may be.

Ready4reset...

I dread the thought but must needs concede your point....taking into consideration the nature of two legged wildlife out here....what they are turning out in the school system today.

Orangetom

I hope President Trump keeps pouring it on! It's high time we finally had it out making things right! It also shows the Country exactly who and what the Libtards are!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

The policy may be fine, but the execution of it is evident that rookies are running the show there in DC. Good luck with that. Even the military brass (whatever is left) is bristling at the simple-minded wording of the actual EO. SMH.

Joe - NY

Still better than yer boy O'Dumski JoJo! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Haven't seen a thread on it anywhere yet, so I'm gonna make mention of it (offer an analogy) here. As far as this idiotic flap about immigration, before one can repair a leaky faucet one must turn the water off. And, folks, our borders (faucets) have been seriously leaking for a long, log time. Now, I firmly believe in immigration. I DO NOT believe in, nor support, this uncontrolled flood of God ONLY knows what and who has been coming in, and for what purpose. A temporary cessation of the flow is a good thing which will permit us to get a better handle of this mess. The President is not trying to isolate us from the rest of the world permanently...although the Lame Stream Media and all the little mamby-pamby idiots would have us believe he is. He's simply trying to make sure the ones who do come in are not the ones who want to blow us to smithereens. Before all is said and done it wouldn't surprise me to see this catching on in some other parts of the world also. So as far as I'm concerned, hell with the demoncrats, the spineless mamby-panbies, the "Mexicans for Muslims" (saw that sign in a clip on the morning news), and all the rest of these mindless idiots. A large portion of the ones protesting shouldn't be here in the first place.
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-30-2017 at 02:38 PM.

KISS.......doesn't bode well with the gov. I witness it everyday and just have to shake my head, the more red tape the more money they get to spend, resulting in more money they get to ask for. I've been working federal contracts for the last dozen years, it's aggravating, I just tell myself if I don't get that money, someone else will. Things are changing with this admin and that gravy train may run out of track. Lol, it's like that song, I make my living off other people's taxes..... sorry y'all. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Haters are gonna hate cause their horse didn't win end of story. To include some here on this forum!! Lol