Thread: soapmakers in here?

Default soapmakers in here?

Ok, the lady who sold me most of my goats also makes soap with her goats milk,, she showed me once and I was never able to forget how she did it.
    I have been for the last two months watching people on facebook and on youtube make their soaps from everything but the kitchen sink.
    I truly believe this is one skill that would be needed when shtf for barter and trade and for survival as well.
    Between that and spinners yeah that's two skills I want to learn so if anyone out there makes soap,, stand up and be counted.

I thought we already did. 😬
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Where's that other thread, we can merge them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

We were discussing Castile soap making. I think granny started the thread. I'm in the middle of preparing dinner. It you find it, go ahead. If you can't, I'll look later.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

yeah and I realized I was on the wrong spot, so I climbed in here,, I'm getting old.. bear with me..

Yes. I make soap. What do you want to know about it?
    "...government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." R. Reagan

just wondering if any of the members did it that's all