Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone tried this ammo?

Wow, a new way to start my yearly brush pile out in the back field. We have already attempted to do it with Tannerite, and my BIL got some incendary rounds for his Barrett 50 cal rifle....niether one worked very well, and no, I don't soak it in gasoline either.

I haven't tried it but have a Brother in law that did. Trashed his shotgun! Shell casing melted inside the chamber, heat set the oil in the gun on fire. cost him almost $200 for the gunsmith to get the melted plastic and residue out of his 870.

Nothing like pictured. Have a few and it is advertised as wall of fire. We laugh and call it the wall of sparks.

Ooo, I certainly don't want anything that would trash my shotguns! I'm not gonna waste the money. Thought about it but the reviews don't sound very good. Thanks for the input!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Ooo, I certainly don't want anything that would trash my shotguns! I'm not gonna waste the money. Thought about it but the reviews don't sound very good. Thanks for the input!
    Yeah...agree Camouflaged. I would not want to trash out my shotguns as well. The only reason I can think of using this is if I had a shotgun which was already trashed. But I can start a fire with my propane torch and other methods.

I can't get excited over such for myself. I've seen plenty of light shows...to last me the rest of my years. I am also sitting on at least 10 pounds of gunpowder...if I want such an light show...complete with noise. But a more practical economic use of resources is preferred than a light show ..but that is just me.

Illegal in Florida.
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division