Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump nailed CNN reporter to the wall!

Default Trump nailed CNN reporter to the wall!

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

I have to admit I'm losing my sense of humor with the Lamestream Media... I've seen so much overt racism in the halls of gov the past week I've doubled up on my blood pressure meds...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I think it's about time someone had the balls to say "no, I won't call on you. You report fake news".
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I liked the fact that he kept telling the reporter "don't be rude". Manners matter and that fact is looked over by so many of the younger generation.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

The fact that DT doesn't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction should be eye opening to you guys, especially as preppers.

All he had to say was 'That document is a work of fiction, period. Next.'

Instead he tells reporters, and by proxy the American people, what they should read (censorship), and what reporters are allowed to ask (threatened forced removal, 1st Amendment).

In addition, the world and American people should trust what's in his heart, not his words and actions (per KAC), which harkens to exactly what autocratic rulers claim is their right to power.

I'm not saying HRC would have been better, but it's somewhat surprising to me that absolutely no one else on this forum sees it.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    The fact that DT doesn't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction should be eye opening to you guys, especially as preppers.

Instead he tells reporters, and by proxy the American people, what they should read (censorship), and what reporters are allowed to ask (threatened forced removal, 1st Amendment).

In addition, the world and American people should trust what's in his heart, not his words and actions (per KAC), which harkens to exactly what autocratic rulers claim is their right to power.

I'm not saying HRC would have been better, but it's somewhat surprising to me that absolutely no one else on this forum sees it.

Joe - NY
    Sometimes the cat likes to play with the mouse a bit before he kills it and eats it. Beside, the lame stream media needs some censoring...to reduce the amount of useless mush they're trying to force feed the public.
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-12-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post

Joe - NY
    I wouldnt say no one else on the forum sees it. I just dont want to argue about it, so i choose not to say much about it. Something about him has always has rubbed me the wrong way. My gut says something is not right, but I do like how he put the reporter in his place.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

It's refreshing, to me, to see the media take the same battering that they handed out to DT. The implying, suggesting crap the left sends out. I can see the danger, if it carry's on too long, tho.

Oh we "see it", but it's not what you're calling it.

I'm glad TRUMP is speaking his mind and not censored by that damn PC crap, i.e., he said it wrong, or, he should have said....Screw that garbage! Slojo, you are recommending exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing.

That CNN bastard should have been removed from the conference. We all know exactly what his motive was and is. He was throwing rapid punches at Trump ( trying to discredit him as usual) and the "non-politician" did a one two punch knockout and shut his motivated anti-Trump rhetoric down. APPLAUSE!!! What's good for the goose, is finally good for the gander.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 01-12-2017 at 10:12 AM.

What surprises me the most is your assumption that we, prepares are being led like America has been for the last 8 years. You interact with us on a regular basis, yet you state that we are being deceived? Maybe it's more a case of we can't change the outcome of the election although I voted against hillary and would not have wanted the results reversed. I'm ecstatic that hillary and her ilk are out of it. I also have hope that a businessman can run our country more like a business, reduce entitlements and put people back to work. Obama in 8 years never attempted to improve business status.
    Do I think he is the end all do all, no? Buy I do think America will be better in four or eight years of Trump, and not headed another step toward globalism.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.