Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rubio questioning Tillerson

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Spot on Arch! That little Midget Rubio is still butt hurt he got his little azz kicked by Trump!!
    Ain't seen nothin' yet. Just wait until Trump makes his Supreme Court justice nomination. I predict there will be MUCH wailing, screaming, hair pulling and teeth gnashing then. The next four years are really going to be a hoot! He ain't even in office yet, and the fireworks just keep getting better and better. They remind me of the school bully whose ass the Principal just whupped severely!

Spot on Arch! That little Midget Rubio is still butt hurt he got his little azz kicked by Trump!!
    Look at what John McCain did..... These folks will stop at nothing....

Trump dossier

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ch-john-mccain
    Live Free or Die

Spot on Arch! That little Midget Rubio is still butt hurt he got his little FAG azz kicked by Trump!!
    Fixed it for you.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I have never cared for or paid attention to Rubio. He's nothing but a punk rhino under the cloak of a false republican. He's never had any substance to him. While people were laughing at Trump. I was laughing and Rubio and those who were supporting him in his campaign for President. He was the joke no one got.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Maybe I have rocks for brains, but I don't "get" all this "WANTS TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA" stuff. First it was with the e-mail hacking .... as if accusing the Russkies of doing something they've been doing forever is going to start a war -- it won't; it may not be either accurate or a very productive means of dealing with Russian duplicities, but The Russkies are hardly in any position to fight a war with us.

As for these hearings .... tell me again ... which are the dogs and the ponies in this 3 ring circus?
    TG, this circus has no ringmaster and the CLOWNS are going absolutely apesh*t!

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Rubio/Graham/McCain are all hawks on Russia and Never Trumpers... I watched Rubio today... I also watched the POS head of the Black caucus Cedric Richmond and Obama wanna be Cory Booker race bating hate filled testimony... there will never be societal peace if this is what we expect to experience from the minority politician who will try to keep their power base thru class/race warfare...

We have not seen the worse of this yet...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Gotta stir the swamp first before you can drain it. Stir it up to find all the swamp rats. They always make the biggest noise. It Has Begun. Like Trump said, we don't need to wait until the 20th. LOL
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Boy I sure called it wrong on rubio. 8 years ago I though West/Rubio might be the ticket. Glad I was wrong, although I still like West. I guess the remorse eight years later is what obama voters see now.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

We all make mistakes Chip. Sometimes those groomed POS polies are hard to read. That's one of the reasons I like Trump. He's not groomed so, what you see is what you get. No guessing.

Rubio is just trying to be relevant and can't figure out how. Never let him behind you.