Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubio questioning Tillerson

Default Rubio questioning Tillerson

Not sure if any of you are watching, if not please find it. It's almost like Rubio wants to start a war with Russia........ The other senators as well, it's a little scary actually.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Maybe I have rocks for brains, but I don't "get" all this "WANTS TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA" stuff. First it was with the e-mail hacking .... as if accusing the Russkies of doing something they've been doing forever is going to start a war -- it won't; it may not be either accurate or a very productive means of dealing with Russian duplicities, but The Russkies are hardly in any position to fight a war with us.

As for these hearings .... tell me again ... which are the dogs and the ponies in this 3 ring circus?

Rubio is an Idiot Sellout that promised to represent us and when given the chance he caved! I could care less what he says or does anymore. He's nothing but a young Political Punk anymore...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/527818573...#sp=show-clips his line of questioning was very implicating, here even went as far as calling Putin a war criminal. However serious you may take it, it is happening, and by the gov we put in place. Rubio went way further than hacking.
    Last edited by flock6; 01-11-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added video
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Rubio and the rest of his type will be reigned in once Trump is the boss....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Rubio and the rest of his type will be reigned in once Trump is the boss....
    I doubt it. I think they're setting Trump up to take a fall.

Joe - NY

Yeah I guess they'd rather have Hildebeast! Lol

Rubio is part of the coalition that has been ran over by the Trump Train. They console themselves by gathering around and huffing each others farts, and try to put speed bumps in front of the train.. Whining, crying, sniveling is all they know.
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

I just don't understand why Rubio is so adamant about Tillerson calling Putin a war criminal. Even the current State Dept. hasn't called him a war criminal. There is a huge burden of proof to giving someone that label.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Archie View Post
    Rubio is part of the coalition that has been ran over by the Trump Train. They console themselves by gathering around and huffing each others farts, and try to put speed bumps in front of the train.. Whining, crying, sniveling is all they know.
    Spot on Arch! That little Midget Rubio is still butt hurt he got his little azz kicked by Trump!!