Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evicting a bad tenant

Default Evicting a bad tenant

That's what obummer's speech reminds me of.............. trashing the place before tossing the key at you.

One more jab at dividing the country over race and money before scooting away.
    Last edited by flock6; 01-10-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I only caught a very small portion of it. Watching the wrap-up, secret service is barely giving him and Michelle an inch to greet the crowd. Real tight. Tight, tight.

Joe - NY

What else can the chief muslim do ? He screwed our country six ways from Sunday, has no "legacy" except screwing us all, and blaming Bush. Thank God above he only has 10 days .

You actually watched it? Lol I could have read it word for word before he gave the speech!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I bet the cleaning ladies will be glad when they're out of the WH. I bet it's a pain cleaning all the prayer rugs and pillows on the floor. It's gotta be back breaking. Lol
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

I tried to suffer through it but as soon as I detected the same olde...same olde..pattern of the blame game/racism/division/ all in the name of diversity and holding others hostage and in bondage to that ideology....I turned the channel. Problem was that it was on so many channels. I still found something which was not so predictable to watch....then went to my ham radio room, to copy the other hams around the country. Anything but that kind of manufactured Herd Mentality/Pabulum.

Eight years is to much of manufactured bad guys with no solution but to put everyone into bondage/servitude/straight jackets....with no hope and change. No real solutions.

Orangetom

Hey Tom, after eight years of this clown and this administration you thought you would hear something different? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I watched it. Yeah.... Sorry. An hour of my life I will never get back.
    I agree with the above posts. Everything else on was a rerun on programs I usually watch, and METV wasn't even running Gilligan's Island....so all on TV was pretty much utterly useless......

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Hey Tom, after eight years of this clown and this administration you thought you would hear something different? Lol
    Your point is noted Tex. I did not really think I would hear anything different but out of respect for the office I did give him the benefit of the doubt ..right there until I detected the same olde pattern as which we have been constantly bombarded for 8 years..guilt programming and guilt manipulations. At that point I went for the remote and finally shut off the tube altogether and went to my radio room/man cave.

Agree with you Tommy. An hour of your life you will never get back which is why I tried to keep it short once I detected the same old talking points recycled and rehashed.

They do not know how to do anything but the same olde blame game. No real solutions but lots of division. This never was and still is not leadership....8 years later. Going out the same way they came in...the blame game of division..not unity. No real solutions.

Thanks to all for their posts,
    Oranget
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-11-2017 at 11:10 AM.

''I'',,, uh,,, ''We'',,, uh,,, ''Me'',, uh............GTFO!

E.T.A.----Jan. 20th, I am taking my lovely bride to ''Red Lobster'' and we are getting the 2 biggest lobsters in the house, and we will join hands and thank the True God for our meal--- and the blessing that day brings...
    Last edited by Uncle Archie; 01-11-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]