Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Florida Airport shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Alright, this is copied from the OP who put this up on a hunting forum that I am on;

He also posted a picture that his daughter took from the live news broadcast on Fox showing them running across the tarmac.
    Wow, that must have been a terrifying experience for that man and his wife. I'm glad he made it out ok, and that he's back home. I'd hate being in the crowd, especially with all of the yelling, screaming, and pushing. I hope everyone on this board takes note from this man's experience, and takes measures to avoid being stuck with a crowd if you ever find yourself in an emergency situation.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

A friend of the family is trying to fly out of Ft Lauderdale today... At noon the news showed quite the back up of those trying to get out...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I'm already hearing calls for a ban on airline transportation of firearms. I don't think it will happen under a Trump administration, but we still need to be vigilant. I like taking my pistol with me when I travel to Miami, because I normally have to pass through Homestead when I drive to the Keys. A ban would also be devastating for the millions of hunters who fly to places like Alaska, and Africa for their trips.
    This could be done without any new laws if the airlines decided not to allow checked guns.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    This could be done without any new laws if the airlines decided not to allow checked guns.
    Ah hell, I didn't even think of that prospect of things. I can easily see airlines starting to refuse checked guns on their planes. Especially if one of the victims families of this incident decides to sue the airline that carried this guys gun.

There are way too many communities that depend on hunting tourism for there not to be major kickback.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    There are way too many communities that depend on hunting tourism for there not to be major kickback.
    Can you imagine if the snowflakes and the media banded together against the airlines about the gun deal. The airlines would have little choice in the matter.
    If this happened then it would really hurt many Fish&Wildlife depts in the western states and Alaska.

The website where the first hand accounts of the second shooting is down today. Could be coincidence, or it could be something more.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Can you imagine if the snowflakes and the media banded together against the airlines about the gun deal. The airlines would have little choice in the matter.
    If this happened then it would really hurt many Fish&Wildlife depts in the western states and Alaska.

You guys do know that the airlines often charter out to the military to transport troops to far away locations right??? Armed and also not armed troops. This tells you how stupidly insecure are the snowflakes as well as the pimping media shilling for them. Imagine this trying to go down in a terminal full of armed military types. Lots of us are former trained military types.

Agree...this would put a lot of states in the red who depend on hunters and such traffic for cash in the seasonal hunts. Trackers and guides as well.

This is the kind of stupidity that happens from time to time among "Educated/Enlightened people." Sometimes these are among the worst types to get into power.

Remember years back in India when they had a run on killing snakes..like cobras et al?? When they were done they had been overrun by rats because the rats had lost some of their natural enemies. Talk about stupid run amok!!

Hunted species will become over bread and the landscape taxed to where it will not support the levels of overbreeding.

This happens up between Yorktown and Colonial Williamsburg on the Colonial Parkway in this closed environment. They have to open it up to careful hunting from time to time or the landscape becomes over taxed by the overbreeding of the deer population. Hunting is the most economical way to control the overpopulation.

It happens here in this city wherein certain areas are not hunted for a long time. The deer over graze the foliage and then proceed into the neighborhoods to eat people decorative plants/shrubs and graze in these people's yards. Then...the snowflakes begin whining and complaining for someone else to do something about it and also pay for it while they remain safe behind their televisions, remote controllers, computers, and steering wheels.

My .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-09-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Hunting can be a lot like warfare when it comes to population control. Predators keep the population in balance, parasites leach energy off the resources natural or synthetic and disrupt balance amongst the population.

The number of people isn't the real problem.

Another example of parasite leaching energy. The energy sector with this pipeline in ND, being along the Ley lines, disrupting the energy grid of the earth. The snake in the grass, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Hunting can be a lot like warfare when it comes to population control. Predators keep the population in balance, parasites leach energy off the resources natural or synthetic and disrupt balance amongst the population.

The number of people isn't the real problem.

Another example of parasite leaching energy. The energy sector with this pipeline in ND, being along the Ley lines, disrupting the energy grid of the earth. The snake in the grass, right?
    So Al, should we hunt Americans who need the energy and thereby save our natural resources for the Chinese or Russians, or cut off the natural resources to our people and save them for the Russians and Chinese ?