Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate crime charges in Chicago against 4 black men for beating a disabled

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Like I said, I think they'll be made an example of. The charges listed are heavy ones...

Not so quickly ...it is a ways between today and January 20.

Orangetom

Wis Dem gov is saying they should not allow all charges to be listed as "hate crimes", referring to thier espousing "fu@k Donald Trump, fu@k white people' because that would go against thier right to freedom of speech.
    What he fails to understand is the act was forcing the disabled man to say it. Not the other way around. More Dem twisting. Forcing another, under derress to say those words is not depriving thier right to free speech. IDIOT!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Not so quickly ...it is a ways between today and January 20.

Orangetom
    The charges listed already with 4-5 counts each are enough to put them away for 30 plus years. Even the judge that arraigned them already has disdain for their actions...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Yes. There was enough of a public reaction to the lack of a hate crime charge I think the police caved and charged them.

This is a real sick case. I hope they "throw the book" at the culprits!
    I think Chicago authorities realized, belatedly, that if they didn't a Trump administration might come in and say, "Kidnapping is a federal offense. We'll take it from here."

Which was exactly what I was eluding to...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

TEXASKEETER,

The charges listed already with 4-5 counts each are enough to put them away for 30 plus years. Even the judge that arraigned them already has disdain for their actions...

Buckle up TEX. It is still 9 days to January 20.

Orangetom

Guns are loaded Tom.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Guns are loaded Tom.
    And close at hand...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I actually sleep with one of mine, and when I get up in the mornings, it's part of my routine dress code.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I actually sleep with one of mine, and when I get up in the mornings, it's part of my routine dress code.
    You, too, eh? Mine is on the night stand beside the bed...along with a spare 17 rd mag. If I just step out on the veranda to watch the sunrise it goes with me. Without it I feel as naked as I would without my pants.