Thread: Is Hollywood genuinely this stupid? Just like Colin Kaepernick???

Default Is Hollywood genuinely this stupid? Just like Colin Kaepernick???

I had to bust out laughing when reading this title...

Is Hollywood about to do it's own Colin Kaepernick??? I have for years now put Hollywood right in there with professional politicians...the political parties, the MSM and also what passes for Public Education today financed by government.

No way do I and never will believe that Hollywood knows what is best for America. I am and have been disgusted with the level of Hollywood having it's head up the backside of Washington DC and vice versa. It is a sort of incestuous relationship...and an attempt to prevent thinking among many Americans...as if Hollywood actors are deity. Not for me thanks.

Here..this link. I busted out laughing when I read this ...someone is bottom scrapping when they tried to so recruit Hollywood to their cause. They are showing how desperate they are.

http://toddmsiebert.blogspot.com/201...ng-on-how.html

Also...of recent I began watching some of these Mark Dice videos for the humor but some reality mixed in.

I found this Mark Dice video very appropriate to this news release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKoQlyonEb4

And also here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRwlrf6K_8

Thanks,
    Orangetom

It's no secret that Hollywierd has been the home of Libtards for a long time. There are for sure, conservatives like Tom Selleck, currently star of the CBS police drama BLUE BLOODS who is a noted conservative and who has enjoyed a very good career thanks to his start decades ago in MAGNUM, P.I. Actor Robert Davi, another lesser-known actor (he played an FBI agent in Bruce Willis's DIE HARD ) recently appeared on a FOX NEWS show describing how he'd been dropped from a gig because of his support for Trump. He claimed in fact if he'd "come over" to the anti Trump side and make public statements disdaining the President - Elect then they would not only reinstate him but make sure he got plenty of other jobs.
    Therre are conservatives in Libtard Land, and most keep their careers intact by keeping their mouths shut. The lefties, who seem to pride themselves on their tolerance, will then invoke the wrath of Jehovah God against the evil, vile, prejudiced, bigited, neandarthalic conservatives & idiot Republicans, are in fact hostile as Hell against any who disagree with their noble agendas. They paint President Bush up as a Hitler, while actually being more like the real Nazis, themselves.
    Sick irony, that is. I believe the psychologists call it "projection." Whatever -- it's still SICK!! !! ! ! !
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 01-05-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Look at Hollywood like folks playing both sides and constantly changes sides to purposefully engineer drama since the public needs someone else's lives to keep up with.

Prefer the stars in the heavens to the grounded. How do we get people to see that?

More in space than on Earth but society continues to divide resources for a few that belong to everyone. We are supposed to be a people of freedom and liberty yet is there not more bondage on this planet than what economies produce?

No one is made to believe in Holly-wood. They choose to believe from generational upbringing and those holly-wood ilks take advantage of it. Those who follow holly-wood performers live through them vicariously because they don't have the brain pan function to have a life created by themselves. They are dependant on holly-wood the same as they are the government. One in the same to them.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    ďI know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.Ē

Camouflaged,

Yup...that is the correct word..."Vicariously." Second hand...

While I do like to learn from other peoples knowledge and experience...even from history....I have no wish to follow these people as some kind of hero to be worshipped. Not for me.

Don't misunderstand me ..I like movies and certain television programs but I know I cannot stay there and I can function reasonably well without that kind of drug habit...and have no aspirations to become so "Hooked" that I cannot function without it.

There is life after television and movies...though some would find that difficult to believe.

I get sort of a perverse kick out of going through the check out stands at the drug store and glancing at what used to be called the "Pulp Magazines" and their titles.

Somewhere along the trail of life I realized this was for people pretty much as you stated...second hand..vicariously.

I have no desire to live second hand thusly...not for me thanks.

If these people in Hollywood are become an extension of the political party apparatus they should know that the Founders were all for the least government we can have...meaning we don't need Hollywood...to run our lives for us.

I have always dreamed that someone with sufficient savvy would move Hollywood away from California... but preferably outside the country. Same thing with the UN ...move it outside the country.

Orangetom

Remember that they make ungodly amounts of money being who they are not, so how do they really know who or what they are? They also mistake face recognition with importance.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Remember that they make ungodly amounts of money being who they are not, so how do they really know who or what they are? They also mistake face recognition with importance.

Hmmmmm.....very interesting and appropriate statement KingChip....very appropriate. That seems also to describe much of leadership today..the political parties themselves....not the product advertised.

Well said..well said.

Orangetom

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. Thatís it.

You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage.

Iíll crank the organ grinder; you dance.

I donít really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you arenít real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.

I donít care that you think the BP executives deserve the death penalty. But I bet you looked cute saying it.

And you? Really? Iím supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks of those who realize global warming is a scam? Get back into your bubble. Iíll let you know when Iím in the mood for something blue and shiny.

Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesnít matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.

So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Real problem is they get paid to pretend all day. They do it so much, some of them don't know when to stop pretending certain policies will work.

I just see them character acting, regardless what they say or do, Similar to a child screaming for attention and recognition.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.