Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nimitz class carrier dispersal...

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    How does every thread end up with space aliens?
    Space aliens are cute.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default Opening the history books

FDR parked all the battleships in Pearl, then poked at the Japanese with economic sanctions (cutting off some of their oil supply), as a purposeful act to provoke the Japanese, because FDR wanted into WW2.

So, obozo parks all the battleships and pokes hacking accusations at Russia, over and over.

Just saying, it is always good to look at the past as an indicator of the future.

I like turtle soup.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

FDR did not sanction Japan to provoke them into attacking us, he issued the sanctions as a response to Japan's military conquests in the Pacific Asian Theater. At the time we were an oil & steel exporter and Japan was highly dependant on imports.
    Should we have continued exporting these commodities to Japan considering what it was doing? And if we had .... wouldn't you and people like you be complaining about how complicite we were with the Japanese for all the atrocities they commited, using our oil & steel?
    Entering the war was probably inevitable. Had Pearl Harbor not happened, I think we'd have eventually been dragged in another way -- with the results perhaps being not so good for us, as the Japanese & Germans would have had more time to devlop some weapons that would have reached our homeland .......

If you want to read a very good history book about WWII , read Bill O'Reilly's , Killing the Rising Sun. Our only mistake was helping re-build their nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    FDR parked all the battleships in Pearl, then poked at the Japanese with economic sanctions (cutting off some of their oil supply), as a purposeful act to provoke the Japanese, because FDR wanted into WW2.

So, obozo parks all the battleships and pokes hacking accusations at Russia, over and over.

Just saying, it is always good to look at the past as an indicator of the future.

Winni,
    The Japanese took two oil refineries during WW2 from ESSO or Eastern State Standard Oil...EXXON Today. One refinery in Hanoi, Indochina..and the other in Singapore. For the Whole of WW2 we never destroyed these Refineries.
    Translation of that ...it is one thing to take on the Imperial Japanese...it is another thing entirely to take on Eastern State Standard Oil. Even FDR was not that crazy.

Someone in the West taught the Japanese to build Submarines and Aircraft carriers and how to operate/navigate both on the high seas at a time when most nations could not afford them...economically. It would have bankrupted most nations ..it still would today. Not many nations possess this know how ..and experience even today..to both build and operate these machines on the high seas.

In short...as even we do today...we built our own next enemy...in time for the next war. Some people have thought it through to the point of asking...why not were any of these companies and banks/insurance companies on trial for war crimes for these technology transfers to our enemies.

Wall Street and the rise of FDR
    Wall Street and the RISE of Hitler
    Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

National Suicide ...Military Aid to the Soviet Union.

All of these titles by Anthony Sutton.

Also ...

From Major Jordan's Diaries...by George Racy Jordan.

Major George Racy Jordan was the base commander at a Army Air Force Base in Great Falls, Montana through which huge quantities of goods and technology flowed on their starting point on the way to Soviet Russia for the war effort. All of this with the full knowledge of the White House.

What Major Jordan began doing was keeping tabs..a list ..of what was being shipped...including nuclear technology and know how at at time when we only had so much of these materials available to us. Printing presses and the special paper to print American Dollars. Portable Oil Refineries. Great numbers of aircraft and spare parts...etc etc. Also Major Jordan records he saw the blue prints for the Electric Boat Shipyard.

Until reading this book I had no idea that there was such a shipment route across this country and across Canada to Alaska and into Siberia.
    What is also interesting is to learn of the number of Aircraft which crashed and were never found on this route to Siberia.
    I found this to be a very informative book on a history seldom known or covered in most historical accounts.

Here ..some of you might find this interesting. I first heard of this from a lecture series done in the 1980 that the Secretary of War under FDR, Henry L Stimson, made an entry in his diary that they had a meeting for the purpose of how to get Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. This is the first time I have seen a U tube link on it.

here...some of you may find this interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkfOQevU1M8

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-08-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

My primary mission is prepping and related activities, not to become embroiled in disagreements with compatriots. As long as OT has expanded on the subject, we should remember that billy clinton opened up flow of technology to china and set it up to be the next super power, in exchange for cash for his re-election. Here is a 1998 report, there are many, many others easily researched on the internet:

http://eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html

The best summary sentence from the article is:

"Congress should move rapidly with Congressional investigations of Asian attempts to influence U.S. policy through cash contributions to Bill Clinton and the Democratic National Committee. "

Here is a link I found to Major Jordans Diary. I also saw a youtube vid about it.

http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Maj_Ge...NS_DIARIES.pdf
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Winni,

My primary mission is prepping and related activities, not to become embroiled in disagreements with compatriots. As long as OT has expanded on the subject, we should remember that billy clinton opened up flow of technology to china and set it up to be the next super power, in exchange for cash for his re-election. Here is a 1998 report, there are many, many others easily researched on the internet:

http://eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html

The best summary sentence from the article is:

"Congress should move rapidly with Congressional investigations of Asian attempts to influence U.S. policy through cash contributions to Bill Clinton and the Democratic National Committee. "

It is not just the Chinese of which I am speaking but the very essence of business itself. In particular the banks who float the loans and also the insurance companies insuring the loans. They have a long and silent history of arming our next enemy.

The Kama River Truck factory built by loans from western banks to Soviet Russia....and built by International Harvester, Brown and Root and Wired by General Electric...built military trucks which were to be sent by the Soviets to North Vietnam during the war...and down the Ho Chi Minh trail to carry supplies to kill our people. A constant stream of supplies carried by these trucks built at this new western know how factory. What???? We have here historically a super power...Soviet Russia...who has to go to the west for the know how to build a truck factory?? Think about that and what one has to do to hide this history and knowledge from Americans and maintain Russia as a bad guy...a manufactured politically useful bad guy.

I first learned of this technology transfer in the book by John Stormer titled "None Dare call it Treason." Also Gary Allen's "None dare call it conspiracy."
    This was again reinforced in "National Suicide ..Military Aid to the Soviet Union" by Anthony Sutton.

In particular and of note is the transfer of know how and technology of how the Soviets learned how to build ICBM missiles with the ability to carry multiple independent re entry warheads. MIRVs for short. This technology transfer was approved by the United States State Department. This happened long before the Chinese economy took off...and has continued as the Chinese were financed by the west to boost their economy and receive, again with State Department Approval ...technology transfers. The Chinese now have this technology too.

I do not believe the Chinese stole any American Nuclear secrets. I believe they were allowed from the top levels of government to have them...by a simple turning of the head so to speak.

I have many of Anthony Sutton's books in hard cover in my private collection as well as George Racy Jordans book "From Major Jordan's Diary."

What I have learned is that these "Conspiracy's" go back hundreds of years. The technology and the transfer of such technology only makes the profit potential greater.

I have Izolla Forresters book.."This One Mad Act" about what happened to John Wilkes Booth from the family side of the history. Izolla Forrester was a reporter and also happens to be the granddaughter of John Wilkes Booth. Her reporter skills helped her to research this and this story is a very very different view from the canned and planned history of the Civil War...and even Bill Oriley's book.

https://www.amazon.com/This-Story-Wi.../dp/B0000D5IYZ

I also have Mr Secretary..by Ben Ames Williams..the pen name for Secretary of war Edwin Stanton..where he tells how he manipulated certain battles to keep the civil war going as long as possible and avoid defeating the South. A very different view from the canned and planned history that is taught in public schools.

Since reading books such as these some of us were easily able to predict the presence of America for long periods of time in places like Yugoslavia and the Middle East..not to get these wars over with but to keep them going...at great expense in American Blood and materials...technology transfers.

That is the point I am often making here on these boards ..that these wars are not what people are lead and misled to think that they are with all the flag waving and blinding patriotism going on.

Don't get me wrong. I am as patriotic as the next American..I just don't like being dumb about it and today so many of us have not trusted the MSM and by extension leadership for many years now.

To many Manufactured Bad Guys out there to suit us.

And for those who do trust the MSM ..all manufactured bad guys are "Racists, Sexists, Homophobes..and whatever label they want to next invent. It does get predictable...like zombies running a program.

This has been going on much longer than with the Chinese..much much longer. China is someone's private investment...and they have invested carefully and with a view to us keeping an eye on China..not on theses private investors from the West. It is clear by a read of certain histories that these investors are loyal only to their profits..not to a country, people, or nation. They are loyal to China only as long as the profits continue to come in...and then they switch to somewhere else to invest. They are predators...economic predators. If you prefer..even demonic.

My .02,
    Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-08-2017 at 07:41 PM.

backpacker 1513,

Thanks for that information about a Major Jordan Video. I was not aware that one existed.

I found this here...from U Tube.

What is interesting is that Major Jordan passed away in 1966 and he was back then speaking of a New World Order and plans for American to be subdued to follow this order. Also about the complicity of the United Nations within this New World Order.

Listening to this video It becomes obvious as to why someone like Trump and company is speaking about the UN in the manner they are today.

Major Jordan was back before 1966 speaking of how much treason was going on in Washington DC from on high..in the highest offices of this land.

I have no doubt that this has not changed today.

It makes me wonder how uphill and desperate the struggle is going to be for the Trump administration to work against such entrenched treason.

Here is the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG0bViDVmTE

Thanks,
    Orangetom