Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I may have gone a bit overboard...

Default I may have gone a bit overboard...

Attachment 1061

So my hubby is a Swagger man, and damn if his taste in toiletries isn't expensive! I use shampoo from the dollar store because I'm cheap, but I do like to have my hubby smelling nice . I just figured out how to save more than half the money! You know those gift boxes for Christmas ? Well, I splurged and bought 14 of them for $5 each(50% off at target). I figure it is worth over $12 of product and what I got will last at least 1.5 years. The S can HTF and he will still smell good
    Last edited by Renee; 01-01-2017 at 01:35 PM.

No such thing as overboard if it makes you both happy, and you can save money at the same time.

LOL. Probably a high enough alcohol content in aftershave to double as antiseptic. If not, lie about it. Carry on.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

LOL, CHIP, YOU're funny.

As per Old Spice... That fragrance, for some reason triggers my migraines. I learned to despise that stuff.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

hahaha...... I guess my wife thinks I stink because she keeps giving me deodorant. I've got 3 brand new "sticks" and at my current usage I currently have enough to last about 2 years.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

My wife does the same thing, buy in clearance, and stack deep. We have enough scented candles, and I have enough body wash to pass down to my great great grandkids.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Guilt here too. LOL
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    My wife does the same thing, buy in clearance, and stack deep. We have enough scented candles, and I have enough body wash to pass down to my great great grandkids.
    Yeah, I got hand soap in holiday scents on clearance too. Speaking of candles, I've got tons of candles left over from my wedding a decade ago that I need to cut with some unscented wax and re pour some tapers that I can actually use in an emergency.

Oh, and these boxes had sample sizes of a different scented deo that I can use for barter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Yeah, I got hand soap in holiday scents on clearance too. Speaking of candles, I've got tons of candles left over from my wedding a decade ago that I need to cut with some unscented wax and re pour some tapers that I can actually use in an emergency.
    Put em in mason jars. We got a few at the farmers market and they won't die. Just keep burning and burning.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power