Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the obama administration showing how genuinely stupid they are..Again?

Default Is the obama administration showing how genuinely stupid they are..Again?

I was stunned again...to realize how genuinely stupid the State Department and the White House have become under the Obama Administration.

Once again they have come out with a classic stupid statement under the guise of "Democracy" and hence demonstrating to me what a sham and scam "Democracy" has become under the stewardship of today's intelligences.

The total stupidity of what Secretary John Kerry stated today...is another confirmation of the White House and their lack of leadership ability verses political expediency.

They will sacrifice anyone and anything on their altar of political expediency...convenience.

Here from todays news ..John Kerry's statement about Israel and the UN World position.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/kerry-isr...atic-not-both/

If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic. It cannot be both. And it won’t ever really be at peace.

Are these people so intelligently stupid that they equate democracy on the same level as a peoples religion?? Are they ??? Are they that incredibly stupid???

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

Did they not take an oath to protect and defend this very Constitution. Why are they doing the exact opposite to people of another nation???

Are they in the White House and State Department so stupid that they would zealously and devoutly try to put democracy on the same level as a people/nations religion?? Make democracy as a choice between a people and their religion??

If they would do this to the Nation Israel...what would they do to Americans?? Would they put Americans in a position to where they have to choose between their religion and democracy....no matter how stupid what they are proposing really is???

Oh..I forgot...they have already done this across this country to many people and businesses. I stand corrected.

So now they are want to do this...make/force this choice on a world wide/international basis between a people and democracy....astonishing..but also stupid.

This also tells you clearly that the UN is not democratic...or a democracy..but only the appearance of democracy...a sham.

Again as I am so often want to say...you have to be educated to be this giftedly and naturally stupid. You do not get this stupid without intense and devout/zealous education to the point you demonstrate how stupid you are and then glory in it.

Are they that genuinely stupid ...they do not even realize how dumb and ignorant they are to thinking people???

This, again, is a fingerprint of demonic reversal...a 180 degree reversal of how many Americans think and have their values.

This is, once again, an example of the White House and the State Department....making some people and groups "Expendable and Disposable" for their political biases and political religion of confusion. This is bondage...not democracy. What a scam.

Democracy " is not" on the same level as a peoples religion. This is the very problem with Agenda 21 and the world religion also the UN ....runaway stupidity passing for leadership when it is no such thing.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-28-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Make no mistake Tom, they are intelligent. There a lot of intelligent, evil people out there. And yes, they are evil, they only worship money and power.

EVIL, Yes. Intelligent, Even though they may be educated, I'm not seeing it. TRAITORS, Kerry is still proving that after 50 years. Obummer is right there with him.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Not so sure Kerry is intelligent. I believe he is an idiot, only where he is because he and his wife are rich. Osama not so intelligent either, but the Clintons and the powers behind the throne are intelligent, and evil. Traitors , yes, they all are, whether intelligent or not, and that includes a lot of republicans too, not just liberals.

Propaganda
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Chaos. Obama thrives on it. He can pat himself on the back and msm will back that he tried to make peace there.

My question is where Palestinians came from in the first place? Are they another entitled group? Islamic but never had a country in modern times. Israel was attacked and gained that land. Screw the losers. I'd keep it too.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 12-29-2016 at 10:39 AM.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Chaos. Obama thrives on it. He can pat himself on the back and mom will back that he tried to make peace there.

My question is where Palestinians came from in the first place? Are they an other entitled group? Islamic but never had a country in modern times. Israel was attacked and gained that land. Screw the losers. I'd keep it too.
    They're trying to make it as hard as possible for trump. For instance... They say: "we're going to strike back at Russia for hacking us and catching us with our pants down". We piss off Russia, and ruin what little relationship we have. Trump swoops in, and fixes the relationship, and the democrats say: "see we told you he was buddy buddy with the Russians!" Of course, he'll never bow to any foreign kings like Obama did.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    They're trying to make it as hard as possible for trump. For instance... They say: "we're going to strike back at Russia for hacking us and catching us with our pants down". We piss off Russia, and ruin what little relationship we have. Trump swoops in, and fixes the relationship, and the democrats say: "see we told you he was buddy buddy with the Russians!" Of course, he'll never bow to any foreign kings like Obama did.
    Why does nobody call out obamas double talk. Either Russia fixed the elections for Trump, or Obama could have beat him had he run. Both came out of obamas mouth. Which is it?
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Israel and Russia are both laughing at O'Jackazz and this Administration right now!! They know in 20 days or so the new guy will make things right. Russia does not want a war with us and just shy of physically attacking Russia they will wait it out...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

OT, I don't think I've ever heard the phrase "intelligently stupid" before. I'm sure it is a dumb farm animal ....or an oxymoron.

Seriously though, John Kerry IS an adiot. Obama....not so much. I think he's wiley, in terms of being a political animal, but no genius. At the risk of invoking Godwin I will point out that Hitler has been analyzed by a American psychologist Dr. Robert Waite as a borderline dysfunctional (a book he wrote, The Psychopathic God, is fascinating). But look at what Hitler did; rose to high power in Germany (though not necessarily by honest means) and initiated what turned out to be a self destructive war. I won't accuse Obama of being that ....Obama is "evil," (just not in the same sense Hitler was), but Obama's purposes do not coincide with traditional American values or politics. His lieutenants proudly proclaim that no previous leader has done more for israel than Obama, while Obama himself constantly undermines Israel's Prime Minister as well as Israel's defense policies. Obama whines about Russian involvement in our recent election, except he himself sent political doctors over to Isral to aid Netanyehu's political opponent in a recent Israeli election.
    We have just over three weeks left to suffer under this unAmerican ... "community organizer."
    It's gonna be an interesting & dangerous time.
    And on the 20th, "GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 12-29-2016 at 10:09 AM.