Thread: up for sale

Default up for sale

someone here near me has a dairy/wool herd of sheep for sale,, 11 animals all together with milking stands two different rams the herd ewes are a Fresian/Icelandic cross,, milking stand and equipment, clippers spinningwheel miscellaneous paraphernalia for all that,, ewes are proven and bred back to said rams,, one of the rams is black the other is white.. and there is a two horse trailer with new floor and door to go with..I'm thinking dang,, If I was already up and running where I wanna be I'd go make an offer.
    They have to move due to family problems and are selling it all for one offer. Sheep's milk makes good cheese and pics of the udders are on the website, more details are on the buy sell swap website known as Bismanonline.com here in North Dakota.
    If this isn't a self reliance set up I don't know what is.. its a great start for someone dreaming of doing that and other things.. gitterdun

excuse the repeat ,, I was tired,, delete it for me the one above this one,, thanks

Sounds like the complete package. My sister would probably be all over it, but the distance kind of kills that.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Wish I had little enough going on to take advantage of that.
    Trust. It's what's for dinner.

If I was already resettled I'd be on it too ,, but because I now reside inside city limits its a no go.. got experience with the Nigerians,, that would be an easy slide in for me..