Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Guns, Food And Supplies

Default Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Guns, Food And Supplies

Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Guns, Food And Supplies

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...plies#comments

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping. Fearing that a Trump presidency could rapidly evolve into a “Trumpocalypse”, a significant number of leftists are now stockpiling food, guns and emergency supplies. In fact, even though many had expected a sharp drop in gun sales following Trump’s victory, what actually happened is that fear of what is coming under Trump pushed background checks for gun sales to an all-time record high on Black Friday. The election of Donald Trump has awakened the left to a degree that we haven’t seen in decades, and some on the left are embracing hardcore survivalism without any apologies.

LOL........
    Live Free or Die

That's actually alarming to me..
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by C. Wildcat View Post
    Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Guns, Food And Supplies
    Oh Dang, just when we thought the run on .22 LR was coming to an end, that will shirley be the round of choice of a Liberal.

Rancher

The amount of delusion the "left" is ...."indulging" (I'm not sure indulging is the right word) in is frightening. Eight years of Obama and they STILL think he was/is a God. Well, I always believed America could survive him and in a way I was nearly wrong ....but what I really believed was going to happen from January 20th, 2009 on was a very stagnat economy. I was very close to being right; it did grow but at a remarkably -- even historically -- anemic rate.
    I remember when Reagan ascended to office; a lot of people on the left disliked him but no one developed irrational fears of some horrible economic catastrophe. We were actually IN a recession -- thank you Jimmy Carter.

"That's actually alarming to me.." ~~ Camouflaged.

While I welcome more people to the world of prepping, and am happy....well, guardedly so .... that some libs are developing an appreciation for the Second Amendment, this bothers me as well.
    Mainly due to it being based on an extreme political prejudice ... an illusion.

While I question Trump's ability to set this nation's course straight again (as I would question any politician's ability) I do maintain some hope that he will be able to atleast begin the process.
    In another thread, a few months back, it was noted that Trump is an S.O.B. -- but it is going to take an S.O.B. to get this country set right, and undo the ****** Obama has inflicted on us.

I'll agree that Trump is probably an SOB, but think like you that we need one of these to get us on track. I laugh at how some liberal decided he is an SOB and also decided that it is a bad thing. 1/20 can't get here soon enough.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

I dislike the fact Some Libtards out there want firearms now and for a few reasons. 1- they opposed and tried to get rid of guns and now want them? 2- they've aided in horrible guns laws already passed. 3- they are Ignorant with their Sheepish following of an Ignorant Country hating Party. And lastly they will be dangerous with guns as they are just too stupid to own them!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

OK, libs are dumb, so we sell them THESE guns!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree with the above points. I was also hoping for a several month lull in major purchasing, like has went on over the past years. That would have driven down prices, on ammo in particular

OTOH, I don't see a lot of libs buying guns. That'll destroy their snowflake illusion.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

LOL LOL LOL...some interesting posts on this topic.

I find this a bit ironic in the face of the "Blame Others" for destroying your Delusions/Beliefs.....and herd mentality of the left.

Or to phrase it another way..."Realty is a B....ch!!" Now the party is over.

The sky is falling chicken little!!!

Thanks,
    Orangetom

TOMMYGUNN! I gotta have that gun! I know someone I'd LOVE to gift it to.
    PRICELESS!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”