Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Border invasion ALERT!

Default Border invasion ALERT!

Have any of you heard about this? Saw a small snip about it on the news this evening so desided to research it and this is what I found. Watch to the end, all the potential ISIS/ Muslims preparing to invade for Inauguration Day in America for massive riots nation wide.
    ISIS DECLARES TRUMP INAUGURATION DAY! BLOODY FRIDAY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yM9vIPoeEZc
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I know there is a current threat from isis that is directed at thousands of Christian churches here in the U.S. I had also heard about the threat on inauguration day too. Keep in mind the hitlery state department helped to arm isis so she probably asked them to do something big on inauguration day.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I've heard a little bit about it on the news last few days. I guess we won't ever be able to let our guard down...even a little bit. Oh well, you know what they say, "the cost of freedom is eternal vigilance". Never been truer than now.

So, what is Obama planning to do? Declare Mar/law on Jan 20, just before Trump is sworn in? That sounds like his style.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Hope not. I hope to be in DC that day if weather is safe to ride in.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

You do understand that the crowd will be SLAM FULL of conservative CCW holders there,, armed...Their attitude will be,, BRING IT!!.
    ''the heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left'' Ecclesiastes 10:2 [ NIV ]

I think they should hold the inaug indoors by invitation only. Get him there, then deal with the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I think they should hold the inaug indoors by invitation only. Get him there, then deal with the scum.
    I recommend remaining out of doors. If there is a viable threat, their approach would be observable.

Vehicle born IEDs bring down buildings in many instances.

Keep in mind ISIS is a USA gibmnt construct ....

Skarecrow.

There can be riots anywhere, any time. And, I expect there will be some demonstrations. Whether or not they turn into riots is anybody's guess.

As for ISIS, sometimes they act like small boys with no clothes on, jumping up and down and shouting "Look at me! Look at MEEEE!". And, you can bet they will claim credit for anything that happens, if only because they want the headlines. Yes, they are vicious. It makes me wonder what their leadership is compensating for.
    Last edited by Kansas Terri; 12-24-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Throwin a cz scorpion evo in thetrunk just in case