Thread: here we go again,,

Default here we go again,,

Blizzard watch again.
    So, I'm making a spinoff of Wendy's chili in the crockpot without the cumin called for in the recipe using the darker chili powder from down south, sitting on high setting till I think its done enough. Its already starting to waft into the living room.
    Going to run to the grocery store for crackers and sugar for the iced tea to go with the chili and more boxes for packing.. got a couple stacks started for the run to the storage unit next week . Nothings guaranteed for when the snow plow and bobcat will show up. This place will be shut down till Tuesday.
    I've got the makings for a really good Caesar salad for a lighter side of things but I doubt I'll make it..

Yer making me hungry SG. I just may head up there and hang with you for the weekend! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Yum yum
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

If the north wind would change I bet I could smell it from montana.

Yum.

we're upgrading to blizzard warning now starting snowfall at 6:00 am till through to halfway of Monday.Up to 18 inches or more may be expected. Prescips range up to 100%. Break out the ponies and the dogs sleds boys its time to hit the trails.. yeehaw

It was sleet n freezing rain in Arizona thru new mexico then hazy in texas. This morning was basically all rain from Texas to Arkansas to TN. Argh, need some sunshine!

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Love me some chili

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

well it crept in about 2 this afternoon then slammed against the wall about 5pm or so,, been laying down the snow we got at least a minimum of six inches and its still comin down,, the state is virtually shut down again. 250 dollar fine if you're caught on the main roads by cops.. we had a gal here in the apts.. her mom was visiting and all visitors need to be off premises by 10pm we said no way,, call the office and tell em.. she couldn't even get her truck out of the parking lot.. its iced over just like the two storms that hit back in beginning of December..we've already been told the southeast corner of the state got hit with ice storm conditions and some folks are without power..
    I've already got a big pot of yellow split pea soup in the crock pot so I've got lunch covered for tomorrow for all of us..
    its my week to shovel the sidewalk it always happens when a storm hits I'm on shovel duty.. but I'm the only one in the complex that can and knows how to get it down fast and better.
    Merry Christmas HO ho ho.