Thread: I have a few

Default I have a few

I have a few hobbies, with 2 of them Prepping related, Ham Radio, and Guns. Non related, working in my yard, and Fast Cars. I am Retired so have tie for them, but need to go back to work to afford them. I had another one, traveling to different countries, but 9/11 put the skids on that.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

The idea of traveling was great once upon a time... I always wanted to seethe pyramids but would not want to be in that part of the world... And flying really sux these days...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I don't even like going to town, much less going to another country.
    I've never been on an airplane, and don't intend to.

Working on firearms, caring for my animals, gardening, farming...just work in general is my 'hobby'.
    If you like what you do, it's not work.
    Eat it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Flying is the absolute pits these days.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    Flying is the absolute pits these days.

Joe - NY
    Oh, I don't know, Joe. I still enjoy it, but at my age my arms get tired a lot faster than they used to. (Chuckle, chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    I don't even like going to town.
    Oh at your age ya old Buzzard, you can't remember where town is. lol I've got a project for you. call you tomorrow. TS
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh at your age ya old Buzzard, you can't remember where town is. lol I've got a project for you. call you tomorrow. TS
    You better be careful picking on us "old salts". We'll descend upon you and beat you viciously with our walking canes. (YUK, YUK!!)

lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

If I don't hear the cell phone, I'll call back at some point tomorrow.
    I have to do some weedeating, cut a load of firewood, so the noise will choke out my phone.

Sometimes, I don't want to remember where town is, every time I go there, just pisses me off.
    If only I had the money, I'd have everything delivered to the house.
    Eat it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Flying ain't all bad. I quit smoking because the thought of about 24 hours tied up behind security areas where I could not smoke, was unbearable. Planning the trip to Argentina did it for me. Now it remains to be seen if quitting was worth it with getting old, taxes, well, you know.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.