Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picking up water storage drums from Indy

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I think he's just storing them until his move, before setting up, but I may have misunderstood that part.
    I wouldn't fill them if I planned to move in the very near future.
    If it were me, I'd move them first, get them set up and filled on the property. Save from having to do it twice.
    No im gonna fill them asap. Probably not gonna build till spring so will probably store them at my current location or split them up between there and my property. Haven't decided that part. Thanks for the comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It's a sweet vid. Hope you get lots of hits. I'm not signed up on any social media outlets or I would like and comment on it for you. This forum is my only connection to social media. "Low profile" is my locution.
    I understand completely. Nothin wrong with low profile. Thanks for the compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by IamLegend View Post
    https://youtu.be/NF3V9jBhTtw

I'm new. Hope I'm allowed to post my YouTube vids.
    Just our thoughts on water storage for our size family and a trip to Indianapolis to pick up some drums. Plus a little mishap on the way home.
    Thanks for watching and any feedback!
    Cool video, thanks for posting. I'm from IND as well and am curious where you got the drums as I am in the market as well. PM if you like.

I assume they are food grade, but did they come with lids w/bung holes?

I know where the South Gateway sign is located so I'm assuming south side / Madison Ave area.

Thank you!