Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GMO Potatoes

Default GMO Potatoes

Hannibal ad portas

It's scary it all seems so great.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

It's not just potatoes getting modified.

Fda n epa just a bunch of corruption
    Last edited by Alredneck; 11-02-2016 at 09:16 PM.

They must be spreading that crap through the air, I grew a tater this year that looks like a set of testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    They must be spreading that crap through the air, I grew a tater this year that looks like a set of testicles.
    BAWAAAHHHHH!!!!! I just spit coffee all over my computer.... thanks bambam!
    Hannibal ad portas

I had a yellow straight neck squash do that. Let me see if I can find that photo and show you

And a carrot do this...

Mother Nature has a great sense of humor!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 11-03-2016 at 11:16 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I had squash this year do the exact same thing
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

It's weird. I don't use store bought seeds either. All my seeds are heirloom from my own produce I save the seeds from. There are no crop fields within 40 miles of me so if it's over spray causing it, it has to travel a ways on the wind. All of those crops are cotton, maise and feed corn.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm having trouble at the moment posting a picture, I think it's my location....... I had some funny tomatoes I was going to share, I didn't get a pic of the squash. I also used heirloom seeds, on a side note I have green beans (actually they're yellow...Cherokee wax), and peas doing quite well right now.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It's weird. I don't use store bought seeds either. All my seeds are heirloom from my own produce I save the seeds from. There are no crop fields within 40 miles of me so if it's over spray causing it, it has to travel a ways on the wind. All of those crops are cotton, maise and feed corn.
    My BIL lives in BCS and is a sales rep for Dow. That selective herbicide and pesticide is some scary stuff. Not to mention GMO crops.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields