Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Approaching events..

Beo, Maybe you worry to much about things you can not change. Go ahead and live now but be ready to take action when you need it.
    Worrying so much and dwelling on what, where, when and how, will drive you crazy and possibly to an early grave. We need you man, so try to control the urge to over think it. You will know when it happens and not before. Give yourself some room to enjoy what's right in front of you at the moment or you will regret it later. <3
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Good advice...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Beo, Maybe you worry to much about things you can not change. Go ahead and live now but be ready to take action when you need it.
    Worrying so much and dwelling on what, where, when and how, will drive you crazy and possibly to an early grave. We need you man, so try to control the urge to over think it. You will know when it happens and not before. Give yourself some room to enjoy what's right in front of you at the moment or you will regret it later. <3
    I hear ya, cami! Oh, I do get a lot of enjoyment and pleasure from life. My family, the things I enjoy doing...hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. Its at night, after my wife has gone to sleep and I'm still awake, that these little "demons" come around. But they haven't beaten me, nor will I let them. I'm just careful to not let complacency sneak in undetected. My mind just never seems to rest. I took a little survey a while back to see which military commanders I most emulated. My answers indicated, according to the survey, that I most emulated men like, George Patton, Stonewall Jackson, Bill Sherman, Irwin Rommel and a few others. Ya know, a lot of people in the south hated Bill Sherman, (some still do to this day), but what they don't realize is that Bill Sherman was one hell of a fine soldier. He was only doing his job...to destroy the enemy's ability and will to fight. (War is never pleasant, and there really is no glory in it. It is the most horrible thing humans can do to one another.) Personally I don't think he was proud at all of the destruction he left behind. He did what he had to do to try to shorten the war and start the nation on the road to healing. So, I guess what I am, who I am and the way I am has a lot to do with all the years I spent in uniform. I suppose, to illustrate, one time when I was in SAC (Strategic Air Command) I was a missile security supervisor. We were expecting an ORI (operational readiness inspection) from SAC headquarters. The captain, my squadron commander, was like a drop of water on a hot metal surface worrying about being ready for them. He stopped me one day and asked if my flight was doing any extra to get ready for the inspection. My reply was, "no sir, nothing out of the ordinary". He got all excited and demanded to know what I meant. I explained to him, "Captain, I don't know how the other NCOs do their jobs, but on my flight we are ready for any inspection, any time, any day, week or month. We train every time we are in the field. Our daily routine keeps us ready at any time for any inspection without having to jump through our rear ends to GET ready." He didn't need to worry about us. That's how I envisioned my duties and responsibilities as a Senior Noncommissioned Officer. I wanted to know, HAD to know, that my people were ready at any moment to respond to any situation that arose that was within our capacity to handle and resolve. So, don't fret about me Cami. I appreciate your concern but I've got it together. I'll be ready and able when needed. I may have more than a few years behind me, but when the time comes someone on the other side is going to learn the hard way this old bee can still sting.

Default It is a Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdifer View Post
    So, with the current events presently conspiring, or leading for something to conspire, how would you react? A couple of scenarios that I have on my mind at the moment are the following.

-A nuclear war with Russia, North Korea, or Syria. (WWII)

-Presidential revolution (People starting a revolution over Trump or Hillary becoming president. )

-NWO by the new president, ultimately leading to country-wide chaos, possibly leading to worldwide chaos.)

-A massive virus outbreak

Which one do you think is more likely to happen, or what would you do given any of them happening? Personally, I see the two major ones most likely to happen are the NWO, and WWII. For WWII, I would try my best to escape to my BOL and live off there for a while and try to keep tabs on the U.S' civilization. Maybe I'd go back and check it out sometime, but given it's a full blown nuclear war, I'd say that it'd end up like the incident that happened in Chernobyl.. For the NWO, I'd escape to another BOL I have in the U.S, except very far away from civilization and try to live there. Again, keep tabs on how things are being ruled by the New order in the world. I'd maybe join a community for this one (Maybe with you guys! ), as there is strength in numbers, and civilization is what's going to be important in a world of chaos.

Anyway, what would you guys do?
    I played a game once called Plague Inc., I killed everything on the Planet, started it in Brazil, hmmm..., Federalizing the Police Force, scary. A revolution is likely especially if they go after the Constitution, no nuclear war well not likely, suitcase nuke probably, Some idiot exploding radiology equipment, very bad, if you live in an area like I do, ie... a Dead Zone, you will be forced to bug out, which has it's own dangers, as far as joining a group, no stay small three to five people not counting children and non combatants, security will be at the best kill before being killed, sorry it is what it is.

take or be taken!

"Federalizing the Police Force, scary."

They are doing it already ahdve been militarizing the police for years. "New" program out there it's called "Strong Cities". This whole BLM thing is being use/ is manufactuered as the reason to have the feds take authority over local LE. Remember all those sherriffs that said they would stop gun confiscation after sandy hook...poof... occupy wall street suddely rebrands as BLM. And the Civil Rights arm of the DOJ moves in to start strong arming depts...like Milwaukee. You see how well it's working here (ie riots the other week)

"A revolution is likely especially if they go after the Constitution,"
    The majority of the sheep will not even care. They hate the constitution they love "social justice", and safe spaces and bla bla bla.
    Last edited by X-cop; 08-22-2016 at 03:03 AM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

As we can see in Asia, a nuclear exchange isn't totally out of the picture yet.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...y-bombers.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08...ry-drills.html

I always think back to the fact or thought or whatever it is that only 3% of Americans fought the British. I think between Patriots and active military we can do better than that next time.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Heh, I have 3% in my MAG

i doubt we could get 3%.

Sorry, i have almost no faith in anyone under 30 that isn't actually already in the military. Heck only a tiny bit in folks my age, and people older than me, well then your starting to hit my parents age group. I know those guys have the heart, but after a certain age things get harder.

What if the Libs and their media lackeys get Trump thrown out of office. . .

LOTS of PISSED off conservatives. . .