Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies!

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    More the Hebrew, individuals constructed from the dirt or stone of the earth. There was an army of them a long time ago that were built as a last result to fight in the war.

Might look at it like the jinn. Putting demons in various vessels for different applications.

Dr Green was Josef Mengel code name after the U.S. brought him and other nazis mad scientist over from Europe to work on a variety of projects. Who builds the " Angel's of Death ".

WOW!!!,

Josef Mengel ..Das Wassar Angel...the white angel!!

My mother is German and survived the bombings in Germany ..in Frankfurt during the war and tells many stories of what happened.

One of the stories is what they called Josef Mengele...the white angel.

Yes..Ive heard of the Jinn...and also the Golem from Jewish Mysticism. The Talmud etc.

All this is a bit ironic to me...because at a certain level ...Nazism...itself was deep into Occult/Mystic Lore and tradition.

On a more serious note..all this study about Occult religion and Mysticism...and the connection to world events.

Here is something to which I have concluded and again by "Pattern Recognition."

And that is ...when you read world history and sort of try to pull up the rug to look underneath...you get a sense that at one level...not wanting to be seen or known..that many of our wars and conflicts recorded ....had occult mystic principles working silently behind the scenes...guiding events...steering quietly and unseen...unknown by most people involved in it.

That this other religion will kill millions and millions and that is ok..as long as their truth or existence is not exposed. They will even kill each other under specially authorized conditions...which will also be kept quiet...not to be known.

Have you noticed or suspected this pattern Alredneck.....all the time hiding behind manufactured chaos???

Again my .02,

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-31-2016 at 02:55 PM.

My grandpa escaped nazis occupation of the Netherlands.

Somethings are not stories.

Folks don't know what's below their feet. I'd tell there's the folks trapped in the middle and the ones who control down below.

I do believe the people working in the shadows are well versed in the occult, use specific days to move the agenda forward, and yes people are going to witness millions being killed for no real reason beside depopulation.

There was a family of Lil gs who thought they could change the order from what the highest had designed for this place. The manipulators. Think Big G is bringing them all here in this dimension, so he can set the snare since they have to obey certain laws in this realm.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 07-31-2016 at 03:01 PM.

My grandpa escaped nazis occupation of the Netherlands.

Somethings are not stories.

Folks don't know what's below their feet. I'd tell there's the folks trapped in the middle and the ones who control down below.

I do believe the people working in the shadows are well versed in the occult, use specific days to move the agenda forward, and yes people are going to witness millions being killed for no real reason beside depopulation.

There was a family of Lil gs who thought they could change the order from what the highest had designed for this place. The manipulators. Think Big G is bringing them all here in this dimension, so he can set the snare since they have to obey certain laws in this realm.

I agree with your basic premise in your above post...

I must shove off here shortly...waiting on someone to arrive here....but...

Before I go I want to pass this idea or tidbit off for your evaluation...

There have been people quietly going about the country teaching this principle..how to spot certain repeating "patterns" over and over...and that this news, history, and happenings are not isolated events but somewhere connected.

What in essence these people were doing was laying the groundwork for those willing to study ..to think outside the box..to spot and identify the Jinn...the golem.and their masters...to spot this other religion at work..all around us and going back in time to the beginning. Some of these people...these teachers..these ministers ...went to jail for teaching others..they would not be silent. They are out here still....but the home computer has made much much more of this information available to the masses. More commonly available than used to be the case before the internet.

That these things are not an accident..not a coincidence...as they are want to so often describe in the history books...but there is a connection ..a pattern taking place daily and in front of us for which someone does not want most of us to know...only the insiders..the adepts are to know.

This Is The Ever War!!

Thanks,

Gotta shove off now,

Orangetom

We have people who watch everything Orange.

And yes it's been a long war.

The Republic has certain safety measures built in to preserve it. We also have reinforcements hanging out watching, waiting for the appointed time.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 07-31-2016 at 03:13 PM.

We have people who watch everything Orange.

And yes it's been a long war.

The Republic has certain safety measures built in to preserve it. We also have reinforcements hanging out watching, waiting for the appointed time.

Ahhh..ok...certain safety measures...ok..yes...

Thanks for the update..shoving off now...back later,

Orangetom

Alredneck,

Many many years ago..when I was first beginning to learn about the pattern of this stuff and how it is oft hidden in history and even sometimes right in front of us... I was watching the news one evening and one of the stories was about a protest taking place in Ireland.

This protest was of Protestant Orangemen...marching through or on the road going by Catholic areas in Ireland. This having to do with this Protestant/Catholic Struggle going back into the 1600s in Ireland.

I was beginning to learn some depth about the Occult Eastern Religions and certain tell tale quirks about them...when there is was ..out in the open...to be seen by those who know the pattern.

There they were ..the Orangemen...marching by the Catholic areas with their finery...A tuxedo...a top hat...gloves and their medallions. Right out of the patterns the Elders were want to teach me.

I began to realize what I was watching was a very olde war between two lodges. The Protestant Lodge of the Orangemen...and the Catholic Lodge backed by Sinn Fein.

If you read Edith Star Millers book..."Occult Theocracy " this material covers the war between the two lodges.

Then later ...though I had seen it many times in re runs of history...one evening ...I watched again on the History Channel...the re run of the surrender of the Japanese on the battleship Missouri in Tokyo Bay.

Again ....like the Irish Protestants...the Japanese delegation ..the civilians were wearing a Tuxedo, Top hat, and gloves. The military guys wore their military uniforms and surrendered their swords...but the civilians...that was the very telling part.

We are looking at the surrender of one lodge to another. This in a war involving millions and with millions of deaths...among people who do not know the true lay of the land in these wars.

I keep thinking about this pattern.....today..where the wars go on and on and on..for ten years or more...continually...and they are never won. It is like perpetual war..for someone's profit or someone else's reasoning...reasoning to which most of us are not privy.

The emphasis today seems to be how to keep these wars going..not how to end them.

This represents a significant shift in operating methods since WW2...and by someone not wanting to be seen or known.

Again my .02,

Orangetom

And this pertains to movies? About preparedness and survivalism? Need more pictures...
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Orange, it's not just about establishing patterns but there seems to be a script being followed. Some just going off what certain books tell them. The media keeps the masses focused on the redirection or slight of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    And this pertains to movies? About preparedness and survivalism? Need more pictures...
    Hollywood influences who? Preparedness of the soul, spiritual survival. I'm not drop boxing everything.

Orange, it's not just about establishing patterns but there seems to be a script being followed. Some just going off what certain books tell them. The media keeps the masses focused on the redirection or slight of hand.

Alredneck,

Oh..I agree...the patterns tell you of a line being made..dots being connected...the very nature of a thing at work. Even the Media is working off a pattern ..a script if you like...as shills for the body politic...mouthpieces. Anything to get people off their chosen path..and onto the government authorized treadmill...
    Observe them long enough and connect the dots and you can see the script...The Fruit produced.

Try this one out for size and think to yourself how many of these patterns are come to fruition today...are bearing fruit...by design. Remember this list was made back in 1969.

http://www.rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm

As near as I can tell many of these concepts on this list are today bearing out the fruit desired.

thanks,
    Orangetom