Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies!

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    Damnation alley.

"THIS PLACE IS INFESTED WITH KILLER COCKROACHES!!" ~~ George Peppard.

Great old "cult" movie. I saw it in the theater back in my college days and have it on DVD now.

Brainfood,

For example, I got hooked on the Mad Max movies as a kid. Between those and growing up in the 1980s, we talked a lot at my house about nukes and such.
    I like the Mad Max movies...but I also realize that they are movies. Hollywood and leadership who pimps out Hollywood..as a control agent..do not want us thinking to far outside the box of what they think is necessary...mostly fear and insecurity...getting us to vote for more government..not self sufficiency. Remember that.

What I know about nuclear materials...has been learned from handling U 235 to be installed in reactors. Mostly handling the cells and working with radiation and contamination. I have my own personal counter in my daily BOB...one of these....

https://www.amazon.com/RADEX-accurac...ation+detector

These items are expensive and seem to have gone up a bit in price since I got mine...but I do not want to be dependent on FEMA or any other government agency in such an emergency.

I keep mine in my BOB in a plastic O ring sealed fishing lure case and the case in a heavy duty plastic bag...spare batteries too.

What a Radiation Technician does is on a schedule ..in the area to which they are responsible or assigned..is make a radiation and contamination map...of the levels in that area.

What I have done is ride about town on my scooter..in the areas I frequent..to and from work...and take background readings...and record them. This is a base line to compare against when SHTF happens. You want to have some kind of idea what the radiation readings are in a given area or route..in normal/good times and then be able to compare after SHTF.

One needs to do this several times a year as your background readings can fluctuate...change. You record this and keep it with your counter.

Camouflaged,

I just saw "The Fifth Wave" and thought it was interesting..but Hollywood. I would be more worried about the influx of people from the Middle East and down South than outer space.
    I don't believe in UFO's. I believe in FO's. I believe they have identified them very well. They are not unidentified.

IN the future you want to keep your eye on a system of thought and philosophy on which scientists, philosophers, and social engineers are working..called "Trans Humanism" and along with and parallel to this "Super Soldiers." Super Soldiers is very frightening.

Want to know about Transhumanism and Super soldiers...go to this link here and select lesson 29 and listen starting about 5:45 minutes into it to the end....carefully with the Spirit.

http://swbiblereading.org/Resources/....hpPyz5GV.dpbs

What I remember about "The Day After " was that it so clearly became a propaganda tool between Hollywood and the Government. I know this because when the movie was over ..there came on a panel to tell us how to think about the movie and insure we got the correct belief system about it and not think for ourselves. If I remember correctly one of the members of the panel was Henry Kissinger. This was the clear give away that it was government propaganda.

I am not saying that there are not things to be concerned about ..but that the movie was government propaganda.

I have worked on Boomers...ICBM Submarines. I know how a lot of those systems work..including the launch systems...hovering systems...torpedo systems etc..propulsion systems et al.

This too helped me to recognize the movie as propaganda.

"Red Dawn" ..to me again..Hollywood...The give away here was the Remake....again...how about a Rocky 29/Red Dawn 29???

I am more concerned with our own government giving away, or stealing our liberties than a foreign government so doing.
    I am more worried about our own government morphing into a foreign government....Understand??

What is the lesson to those awake about the current two party system..both of them...being exposed through the current election process...???
    That both political parties are not the product advertised. That they owe their allegiance to something or someone ...not the American People.
    This is becoming clear to those who can think outside ...."The Kardashain Principle."

Alredneck,

Ya know camo, for a movie, this could be really close to how the near future plays out. Massive world wide earthquakes, massive tsnaumis, get paid visits. If folks only knew what was underground.
    You should listen to that "Ever War " Series about earth changes..the Ring of Fire et al. The MOHO...!!

Winni,

Gehenna
    do you mean...the refuse dump..the garbage pit..the burning pit.....in Jerusalem.

I believe this is a comparison to "Hell."

Thanks to all for their posts,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-28-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Before I became a prepping survivalist: "Seven Days in May," "The Outer Limits," "The Twilight Zone," a bunch of "B" Sci-fi movies.
    After becoming a prepping survivalist: "Damnation Alley," "The Ultimate Warrior," ARK2 (Saturday kid's show) "The Day After," "Testament."

The rest are entertainment and fantasy, nothing to learn and nothing to gain.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Camouflaged and others....

Concerning Movies and the concept and working out of "Trans Humanism" and onto "Super Soldiers...

In the Bible ...a "Super Soldier" is sometimes referred to as a Nephilim..

Or if you prefer a Demon....A fallen angel.

The movie version is a psychopathic killer...able to kill on command..without conscience...or if you prefer...conscience by computer.

Off the top of my head I can think of two movies which illustrate how a Psychopathic Killer is made...bred...trained/conditioned.

The first is a movie made some years ago..with a fellow named Beneto Del Toro...titled "The Hunted."

The second and the one which only tonight occurred to me as they have been running this series many times of recent.

It is called The Jason Bourne Series of movies.

They show or illustrate in the movie the Hollywood version of how an individual is conditioned to overcome their aversion to Killing ...and then trained in the dark arts.

What they are creating is a conditioned human Nephilim. A cold blooded psychopathic killer when turned loose.

What the Scientific plans are is to go further into the dark art..to augment a man and his conditioning with electro mechanical adaptations...man an machine combined to further carry out this Nephilim role...of Psychopathic Killers. This is where Super Soldiers is going in the future.

What the Jason Bourne series also illustrate in their Hollywood version ...if you watch very closely and think outside the plot per se....is psychopathic leaders/leadership.

Think about that when you observe the strange actions of our current crop of leaders. Does Benghazi come to mind???

As I recall one of the things to come out of the Watergate and also the Iran Contra business...was the side effect of the cover for many of our field agents being blown...some of them killed. This in the name of party politics. You see....?? To me this is a tell tale of a certain Psychopathy...at work.

Just some random and rabid thoughts which arrive at my doorstep so to speak.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Have you seen " CRIMINAL" with Kevin Costner? That's more like what you are describing OT. VERY ODD movie!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Have you seen " CRIMINAL" with Kevin Costner? That's more like what you are describing OT. VERY ODD movie!
    No Camoflauged,

I've not even heard of the title...but thank you for enlightening me as to it's existence. I shall keep an eye out for it.

Orangetom

Hardcore henery is on dvd this week. Epic

While not a movie.

Orange, are you familiar with Dr. Greens work? U could say I played with his creations when I was a kid. Sometimes ya have to crawl out of the dark to find the Light.

Go Ask the admin, they'd tell ya I'm a demon. These days I prefer the stories of the Golam. If ya bleed in the dust enough somethings bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    While not a movie.

Orange, are you familiar with Dr. Greens work? U could say I played with his creations when I was a kid. Sometimes ya have to crawl out of the dark to find the Light.

Go Ask the admin, they'd tell ya I'm a demon. These days I prefer the stories of the Golam. If ya bleed in the dust enough somethings bound to happen.

No...Alredneck....I am not familiar with Dr Greens work ..not familiar with that individual at all.

Are you referring to the Golam as in the Hebrew term...shapeless mass...or their variation of a demon???

Orangetom

More the Hebrew, individuals constructed from the dirt or stone of the earth. There was an army of them a long time ago that were built as a last result to fight in the war.

Might look at it like the jinn. Putting demons in various vessels for different applications.

Dr Green was Josef Mengel code name after the U.S. brought him and other nazis mad scientist over from Europe to work on a variety of projects. Who builds the " Angel's of Death ".
    Last edited by Alredneck; 07-31-2016 at 01:44 PM.