Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If ever there was a Hero

Default If ever there was a Hero

Trey Gowdy is it! He fights the good fight without raising a weapon other than his words, and those words are POWERFUL! This man speaks with such conviction to reality and truth, strength and confidence that it sends chills every time I listen to him.

Watch this AMAZING speech he gave at Liberty University. If this won't move mountains, nothing will!

I would like to make this a sicky.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I've always liked Ted Gowdy...he shoots from the hip...does not pull his punches. He is salty ..the salt of the earth.

I also remember when that Aircraft Accident happened...and watched back then the video of Arland D. Williams passing the rope ladder to others. I was stunned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arland_D._Williams_Jr.

Thanks for posting the link.

Orangetom

Yup! He exposed Hillary Clinton for the liar she is. Good man.

I have always liked that guy, but had not heard that speech.

I agree, needs to be a sticky.

Awesome.

I hope he and Trump mend fences, that guy would be a tremendous Attorney General or Supreme Court justice.

I like him, but don't get why nothing ever seems to come out of his investigations. I guess it's plausible to be waiting until obama can't pardon the scum. I just wish somebody, anybody in this corrupt guv would go down.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

I like him, but don't get why nothing ever seems to come out of his investigations. I guess it's plausible to be waiting until obama can't pardon the scum. I just wish somebody, anybody in this corrupt guv would go down.
    I don't think it is Gowdy, the deck is hugely stacked against him. And congress can't prosecute anyone, that would be up to Attorney General Lynch - 'nough said.

Now give him the position Lynch has and I bet there would be some current and past gov't officials wearing orange stripes.

Aw man! Yes! He would make an extremely supurb Supreme Court Justice!

Old Clinton sure was fidgity in his cross examination of the Bengazi investigation. wasn't she! Hahaha. Did ya'll see that?
    I think she has Comey by the balls. That's why it tunredo ut the way it did in the end of THAT investigation, but the investigation is still ongoing. After Trump wins the election, she's not going to have the support, so she will be toast! I long for that day!

Gowdy would eat her alive if he were SCJ.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-20-2016 at 02:38 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

No, lets have Gowdy as AG. Cruz is the SCOTUS ticket, IMO. I do want to see some people in jail. I don't care what party, I'm tired of the flagrant corruption.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Gowdy would make an excellent AG, but if Trump wins it will go to Christie.

Lets make Christi, sec of Transportation, he did well with the turnpike. Should fit right in the guv.