Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been Busy This Summer

lol... I hear ya here toldyouso... this is the reason I need to get the rest of my stuff that is stored at my parents place. My brother would be the same.
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

I knew, for some reason (can't think why ), that I'd get the responses I did. I think I now have a man-crush on beowulf...

So if I'm reading the stars correctly, what you guys are basically saying is that if I did anything by engaging with this lady was to blow a little sunshine up her skirt so she can feel better about her position. I will add that, given the continued discussion on this topic with the other parents after this lady walked away, my wife and I joined a brotherhood by pursuing our CCL. Oddly, half of the people that have firearms in the home or CCL weren't the people I would have pegged to have done so. Sneaky buggers...
    Hannibal ad portas

Author and others,

I learned/taught myself to view this sort of thing from a slightly different angle...and that is one of " trust."

There is something morally and ethically bankrupt about a government which over time...does not " trust' it's people to be armed with anything..period...and by this I also mean real knowledge and the ability to think...outside the box as necessary.

If I or the American People cannot be trusted with a gun and ammunition....why would I ever be want to believe I can ever be trusted with a vote??? Would not said government be want, not only to rig the gun marketplace against us but also the voting marketplace??? "Trust"

If I cannot be trusted with a gun, ammo, and a vote, why would I ever be trusted with a real genuine education...sufficient for me to think for myself?? Think outside the box or outside the Kardashian Principle as I am often want to make satire.

How about trusted with real genuine information...?? Would not said government without trust also be want to rig the news and information marketplaces??

How about we the people no longer being trusted with our religion...while said government shackles we the people in this avenue..they openly subsidize another religion against us...a religion of intolerance...just like what our government is exposing itself to be...intolerant...while demanding diversity and tolerance from us.

We cannot be trusted with our children..to teach them our values and thinking...they are trying continually to rig this against us as well.

We cannot be trusted with our own monies...often earned at great risk in our occupations...they are clearly working to rig this against us as well. The cashless society.

Oh...yes...guns are a big sticking point with the American People..but there is much much more going on ...in the "Trust " arena...much much more.

Americans who can still think for themselves are not into herd mentality..one size fits all....except for the Royalty. Da Tovarich!!??

And that is precisely the direction someone in leadership positions in this nation..desire to Herd Us.

Preppers as a rule are not interested in Herd Mentality...but also tend to be choosey about those with whom they are want to associate...good times or bad.

Not trusting it's own people.....even if it is presented to them as safety and security among the Herd...is the method of a dictatorial government...no matter how nicely they package it or wrap it in bows and ribbons and balloons....and feelings/emotions.

Morals and ethics.....

We have a runaway government here who obviously has taken on a mantle of not trusting the people with guns and ammo...also not trusting them with much much more in order to herd them...even if it means managing one manufactured crisis after another.

Yet this same government is clearly arming people out in this world with guns and other weaponry and these same people do not like us....that much is clear.

This represents a moral and ethical dilemma for government among those of us not stuck on the Kardashian Principle. Those of us who can think outside the box of todays very popular "Herd Mentality."

I am part of a specialty trained team of people in shipbuilding who install the Uranium 235 fuel cells into these nuclear reactors. And these people are worried about me with a gun and ammo????

One has to be educated to be that naturally stupid.

And it is not just me...The average truck driver in this nation has the safety of thousands and thousands in their hands every day..of the week. Particularly those hauling hazardous materials all across this land.

When I began this type of specialty training so many year ago...it helped me to understand and expand the concept of "Trust" ...out to government and I began to see them as very wanting...and in particular...their tendency towards Herd Mentality. And I mean both political parties here.

Somewhere along our history..as a nation...a shift has taken place in "Trust" between our people and our government.

Many are coming to sense this at some level though I also believe many have trouble vocalizing it.

Not educating and informing people sufficient to think for themselves makes it easier to Herd the public.

Ironically ...reading books which are over 100 years olde was to aid me in thinking down this path or trail. Many of those people back then ..could read and write at some level higher than a newspaper and or pulp level. It becomes obvious when reading those olde books.

This taught me to recognize how far our thinking has fallen today to where it has become Tabloid thinking....in like manner to what has also become of our leadership and news/information outlets....Tabloid and Drama..to keep the People ..properly herded in Fear and insecurity...looking for a government savior. It has become clearly emotional manipulation to seduce a nation..not clear and rational thinking. This cannot be accidental...but deliberate.
    Mind you now..this is not a new thing...it was going on way back in the times of Ancient Rome..only technology has amplified it and compressed the time and results.

Being a Ham shortwave listener also taught me the value of tuning in the world for news and information outside the Herd. This also taught me how heavy a paper curtain existed over a people who had no idea this was transpiring to and upon them...people who had no idea this was going on.

Well...I'm sure many of the members out here get the picture.

There is more going on out here than 2A. I am not saying 2 A is not important...only that there are more dots to be connected than 2A.

Guns are property...private property...the owner should be able to determine to whom they want them to go ...without government interference...
    The tendency historically is for government to remove or modify the Privateness of property for the purposes of controlling and regulating the disposition of said property.

Volumes and volumes have been written on this control and regulation of private property....and its modifications...just go to any well stocked law library.

The essence of a free people is to own and control their private property. Under this governments charter this was expressed as "Pursuit of Happiness."

The ability to labor towards the private ownership of property.

I must make haste before shoving off for the day,
    Thanks to all for their posts,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-20-2016 at 10:35 AM.

I can give a very specific and short response to this.

The Government doesn't trust the people of this country because........ They are redirecting these distrusts based on their own behavior. That's how they control. Do as I say, not as I do because if you act/do like us, we can't trust you.

"They know" we the people are just as smart/educated/knowledgable and capable as they are, if not moreso, but they don't WANT "we the people" to know, SO THEY DIVERT, take away and dismantle our abilities by way of distorting/destroying the constitution and our Bill of Rights... SIMPLE

The real issue is, HOW do we stop them, because we created this monster by allowing emotions to rule.. Guilt, shame, disconnect etc...and now it's embedded into the next generation by filtering out common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Author and others,

I learned/taught myself to view this sort of thing from a slightly different angle...and that is one of " trust."

There is something morally and ethically bankrupt about a government which over time...does not " trust' it's people to be armed with anything..period...and by this I also mean real knowledge and the ability to think...outside the box as necessary.

If I or the American People cannot be trusted with a gun and ammunition....why would I ever be want to believe I can ever be trusted with a vote??? Would not said government be want, not only to rig the gun marketplace against us but also the voting marketplace??? "Trust"

If I cannot be trusted with a gun, ammo, and a vote, why would I ever be trusted with a real genuine education...sufficient for me to think for myself?? Think outside the box or outside the Kardashian Principle as I am often want to make satire.

How about trusted with real genuine information...?? Would not said government without trust also be want to rig the news and information marketplaces??

How about we the people no longer being trusted with our religion...while said government shackles we the people in this avenue..they openly subsidize another religion against us...a religion of intolerance...just like what our government is exposing itself to be...intolerant...while demanding diversity and tolerance from us.

We cannot be trusted with our children..to teach them our values and thinking...they are trying continually to rig this against us as well.

We cannot be trusted with our own monies...often earned at great risk in our occupations...they are clearly working to rig this against us as well. The cashless society.

Oh...yes...guns are a big sticking point with the American People..but there is much much more going on ...in the "Trust " arena...much much more.

Americans who can still think for themselves are not into herd mentality..one size fits all....except for the Royalty. Da Tovarich!!??

And that is precisely the direction someone in leadership positions in this nation..desire to Herd Us.

Preppers as a rule are not interested in Herd Mentality...but also tend to be choosey about those with whom they are want to associate...good times or bad.

Not trusting it's own people.....even if it is presented to them as safety and security among the Herd...is the method of a dictatorial government...no matter how nicely they package it or wrap it in bows and ribbons and balloons....and feelings/emotions.

Morals and ethics.....

We have a runaway government here who obviously has taken on a mantle of not trusting the people with guns and ammo...also not trusting them with much much more in order to herd them...even if it means managing one manufactured crisis after another.

Yet this same government is clearly arming people out in this world with guns and other weaponry and these same people do not like us....that much is clear.

This represents a moral and ethical dilemma for government among those of us not stuck on the Kardashian Principle. Those of us who can think outside the box of todays very popular "Herd Mentality."

I am part of a specialty trained team of people in shipbuilding who install the Uranium 235 fuel cells into these nuclear reactors. And these people are worried about me with a gun and ammo????

One has to be educated to be that naturally stupid.

And it is not just me...The average truck driver in this nation has the safety of thousands and thousands in their hands every day..of the week. Particularly those hauling hazardous materials all across this land.

When I began this type of specialty training so many year ago...it helped me to understand and expand the concept of "Trust" ...out to government and I began to see them as very wanting...and in particular...their tendency towards Herd Mentality. And I mean both political parties here.

Somewhere along our history..as a nation...a shift has taken place in "Trust" between our people and our government.

Many are coming to sense this at some level though I also believe many have trouble vocalizing it.

Not educating and informing people sufficient to think for themselves makes it easier to Herd the public.

Ironically ...reading books which are over 100 years olde was to aid me in thinking down this path or trail. Many of those people back then ..could read and write at some level higher than a newspaper and or pulp level. It becomes obvious when reading those olde books.

This taught me to recognize how far our thinking has fallen today to where it has become Tabloid thinking....in like manner to what has also become of our leadership and news/information outlets....Tabloid and Drama..to keep the People ..properly herded in Fear and insecurity...looking for a government savior. It has become clearly emotional manipulation to seduce a nation..not clear and rational thinking. This cannot be accidental...but deliberate.
    Mind you now..this is not a new thing...it was going on way back in the times of Ancient Rome..only technology has amplified it and compressed the time and results.

Being a Ham shortwave listener also taught me the value of tuning in the world for news and information outside the Herd. This also taught me how heavy a paper curtain existed over a people who had no idea this was transpiring to and upon them...people who had no idea this was going on.

Well...I'm sure many of the members out here get the picture.

There is more going on out here than 2A. I am not saying 2 A is not important...only that there are more dots to be connected than 2A.

Guns are property...private property...the owner should be able to determine to whom they want them to go ...without government interference...
    The tendency historically is for government to remove or modify the Privateness of property for the purposes of controlling and regulating the disposition of said property.

Volumes and volumes have been written on this control and regulation of private property....and its modifications...just go to any well stocked law library.

The essence of a free people is to own and control their private property. Under this governments charter this was expressed as "Pursuit of Happiness."

The ability to labor towards the private ownership of property.

I must make haste before shoving off for the day,
    Thanks to all for their posts,
    Orangetom
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Trust is a five letter word that has been made into a four letter word.
    Hannibal ad portas

The Author and others,

LOL LOL LOL LOL......

Trust is a five letter word that has been made into a four letter word.

Well said...well said....

And stated with an economy of words!!

Orangetom

Oh...by the way ..to continue on the pattern I was thinking and trying to express concerning "Herd " mentality.

The history ...once one reads carefully...is to the clear pattern that the government back then...the British...did not trust the Colonials with a state of the art Muzzle Loader.

This is the reason for Amendment 2. The British Colonial Government clearly did not trust the Colonialists with state of the art arms back then.

The parallel in the pattern of operation today is that it becomes clear that our own government does not trust our people with state of the art arms. Nothing changed.

In addition to that ...they have the additional problem of how to obfuscate this pattern of lack of trust. This is their dilemma and they will go to no length of drama and manufactured crisis, emotional appeal.....to make Americans feel guilty, lacking, and even insane in their Rights to own property...private property.

The other term for this kind of guilt programming and guilt projection of insanity and instability onto Americans is.. "Gaslighting."

This is standard operating procedure of the left. How to find people who had nothing to do with a event in the news and make them feel guilty ...ashamed, inferior and even insane. How to project this onto them. Gun Control issues follow exactly this pattern...of "Gaslighting.
    Gaslighting is a sophisticated con job...until you learn to recognize it taking place. It is also often a type of censorship.

Wkik...gaslighting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Just remember when someone tries to gaslight you again on Amendment 2....that the British did not trust the Colonialists with a state of the art Muzzle Loader.
    You will never be able to connect these dots if you go to public school to be educated...they will avoid this tack...while gaslighting you.

Also as many here have appropriately stated...Amendment 2 has nothing to do with Hunting...period...zero to do with hunting. That too is standard issue "Gaslighting" along with obfuscation...misdirection.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
    I knew, for some reason (can't think why ), that I'd get the responses I did. I think I now have a man-crush on beowulf...

So if I'm reading the stars correctly, what you guys are basically saying is that if I did anything by engaging with this lady was to blow a little sunshine up her skirt so she can feel better about her position. I will add that, given the continued discussion on this topic with the other parents after this lady walked away, my wife and I joined a brotherhood by pursuing our CCL. Oddly, half of the people that have firearms in the home or CCL weren't the people I would have pegged to have done so. Sneaky buggers...
    Like hell, you do! Don't even think about it! (Chuckle, chuckle)

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    This is truly a real pisser... I ended up buying 2 suppressors and chose to go the Trust route... Unfortunately, this is the fastest way to get them out of ATF jail... Other than that, I don't really see much purpose... My brothers are on board w/ prepping and know what I have... I won't be room temp before they'll be backing up the U-Haul...
    Well... Not so fast... My 2 stamps were paid on July 4,2016... March 16, 2017, absolutely no word from ATF...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...