Thread: Writing fiction

Default Writing fiction

So, I write fiction as a hobby, though I've been looking into self publishing and possibly submitting work to ebook publishers for Amazon. This should be unrelated to preparedness and survival, but it seems there is always a nugget or two of survival info in my stories.

I see there is an area for other writers to post stories here. I may give that a shot with a short story. If anyone wants to suggest a storyline they would like to see done, I'm open to suggestions. No promises to write whatever is suggested, but an idea or two to get me started wouldn't hurt my feelings.

A possible blockbuster might include say, a POTUS/ Manchurian candidate type fellow with apirations to continue his reign indefinitely, and the patriots have different ideas, like restoring the Constitution.

Just thinking out loud here.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I don't have any concrete suggestions or anything, but I write too, so I'm happy to "talk shop" and read whatever you post up.
    -----------------------------------------
    "No matter where you go, there you are."