Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold and silver on the rise.

Default Gold and silver on the rise.

Anyone keep track of PMs? Will all the stuff going on in the world, I think people are looking for safe havens.

When the billionaires start buying................. get ready.

Think we still have a couple more weeks.

Silver has went up 40% or more in the last couple months. It was at around $14 and now well over $20.
    Gold is climbing but not as fast as silver. But like always no one knows if they will keep rising or will fall.

IMO the time has already past to buy at the low point. Just prior to brexit was the time to buy.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I think we are far from the peak for either. Best time to buy was sooner than now, but i wouldn't stop that from buying more. Depending on what your invested in and how your trying to hedge.

Yeah $20 silver is cheap from possible $800 silver.

so I have been kicking around the idea of buying PMs. And I feel I am finally in a good place to buy a few pieces of silver. Anything that I should stay away from. Like certian mints, or coin, or bars. Because I am thinking of picking up 5 1oz bars this month.
    Vox Populi!

Canadian border state that begins with a "M"

Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    so I have been kicking around the idea of buying PMs. And I feel I am finally in a good place to buy a few pieces of silver. Anything that I should stay away from. Like certian mints, or coin, or bars. Because I am thinking of picking up 5 1oz bars this month.
    Haven't bought any in years to recommend a dealer, but always considered gov't minted coins would be superior to private mint coins/bars in a grid down situation. IIRC some private minted stuff has to assayed before selling it back to a dealer too. Silver Eagles and junk silver (with easily readable dates) here, they seem most likely to be the 'standard' for trading between individuals with other forms trading at some discount to them IMO.
    Everything marked, everything 'membered. You wait, you'll see.

I just posted a few items for sale in Miscellaneous. I priced everything based on local dealer prices, except I added 50% less premium on my part than they do on theirs.