Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Small quake on the New Madrid yesterday (04/01/16)

Space isn't a empty a vacum. It's a energetic universe, stars emit energy in various frequencies. Add another star system in the mix which resonates at a different frequency it causes ours to change.

Instead of looking at the earth wobbling thru space, look at it more like vibrations, add energy from another output, change is a result. So the mass has to redistribute to deal with the extra vibration.

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    Space isn't a empty a vacum. It's a energetic universe, stars emit energy in various frequencies. Add another star system in the mix which resonates at a different frequency it causes ours to change.

Instead of looking at the earth wobbling thru space, look at it more like vibrations, add energy from another output, change is a result. So the mass has to redistribute to deal with the extra vibration.
    I don't think the mass of the earth is distributed most because of a frequency but more because of gravitational and rotational forces.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coastline View Post
    I don't think the mass of the earth is distributed most because of a frequency but more because of gravitational and rotational forces.

I get what your saying if there was a second system, I'm still a huge skeptic to that I think there would be way more indicators that couldn't be hidden no matter how much anyone wanted to.

I get what your saying if there was a second system, I'm still a huge skeptic to that I think there would be way more indicators that couldn't be hidden no matter how much anyone wanted to.

Talking to yourself is one thing, but answering yourself is on a whole different level....You'll fit in here just fine esp with Al
    Live Free or Die

Lol.. Should have just edited.. Was adding that in addition to my original statement. But probably!