Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earthquake cluster in west Pacific (04/2016)

Another 7.1 hit Japan today along with a bunch of smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    Al... You do realize there are over 100K measurable earthquakes a year... Not exactly Nostradamus predicting EQ's of uncertain local or magnitude..
    So why are there more EQ swarms during certain alignments n solar activity. It not hey there's going to be a eq today so one happens. Also eq activity hasn't always been the same over the last 10, 20 50, years or more.

Told people back in 2011, we were enter a trashy part of space, where more rocks could impact the earth, we've seen an unprecedented amount of meteor activities since that time. Why is that? Cause something they have no desire to inform people of happened. And these cycles have dramtic effects on the environment. People don't have to believe. Not going to help the situation out. Sad is, if we did had a educated, informed population there are things that could save this place from having to go thru these cycles. But the so called elite keep folks dumbed down so they're easier to control. Who really cares if a billion people disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Another 7.1 hit Japan today along with a bunch of smaller ones
    Was just reading out the Japan ones on my "Breaking News" app on my nifty smartphone....one of the best Apps.

Apparently there is a damn that is at risk of breaking. 7.1.....nothing to sneeze at.

Joe - NY

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    So why are there more EQ swarms during certain alignments n solar activity. It not hey there's going to be a eq today so one happens. Also eq activity hasn't always been the same over the last 10, 20 50, years or more.

Told people back in 2011, we were enter a trashy part of space, where more rocks could impact the earth, we've seen an unprecedented amount of meteor activities since that time. Why is that? Cause something they have no desire to inform people of happened. And these cycles have dramtic effects on the environment. People don't have to believe. Not going to help the situation out. Sad is, if we did had a educated, informed population there are things that could save this place from having to go thru these cycles. But the so called elite keep folks dumbed down so they're easier to control. Who really cares if a billion people disappear.
    We are sitting on a very thin veneer of crust over an unstable molten rock/iron planet, spinning 94M miles away from a huge fusion reactor, thru a mine field of space debris... No big secret... Not sure who 'they' are and what 'info' they are keeping from us... What's the big secret, Al???
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

There's another system of reactors closing the distance. Hauling their own mine fields of space debris.
    This other system isn't tuned to the same frequency as ours, add more energy expect different results. Not good for us that have to cross it's path, not just once.

A 7.8 quake just hit Equador killing 235 people.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Militant_Medic View Post
    A 7.8 quake just hit Equador killing 235 people.
    Saw that. Freaking crazy how EQ there have been recently, scratching my head.

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Alredneck View Post
    There's another system of reactors closing the distance. Hauling their own mine fields of space debris.
    This other system isn't tuned to the same frequency as ours, add more energy expect different results. Not good for us that have to cross it's path, not just once.
    We have a solar system heading our way that is invisible???

Can you see in the infrared n ultra violet. Not every star burns the same.

What did they build lucifer for?

Wormwood in austrlia?

You need to remove 'they' from your posting... Who is 'they'???

So you are saying we have an IR/UV only emitting star with planets heading our way???

What is 'lucifer' and your reference to 'wormwood in Australia???