Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: N K claims it has successfully tested intercontinental ballistic rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post
    No one wants to invade NK because they know the invaders would overwhelmingly win against such a decrepit force, and hence would own the nation rebuilding nightmare that goes along with war.

The real danger that is NK is their current and future potential to reach out and touch other nations that want to remain plutonic, celibate.

Joe - NY

I think you are correct here Slojo.

North Korea has nothing we need outside of their ability to be used as a scare tactic on our own people.

Anything worthwhile has been moved from Japan and South Korea ...to China for manufacturing potential. And someone in the West did this..not the Chinese themselves.

Agree..it would be a nation building nightmare...and again..there is nothing needed in North Korea.

If there was something needed in North Korea..by the world's industrialists..there would have long ago been a destabilizing effort and a government overthrow/revolution in North Korea.

Orangetom

^ ya know orange, believe it was also some people from the west that brought the establishment with them.

Of all the politics on the net and folks keeping up with media just like their supposed to. Ya think a small few of free thinkers would be talking about what's going on with Niel Kennan n the Dragon families. They supposedly have the records to back the claim and the bonds if forged could only been done by the same govt equipment. Gold is good.

I'm not worried about the North Koreans. I am worried about our BS leadership
    I can agree with this ^^ statement.

Re-read the book "1984" so you can understand war. The gov cares not who it is at war with only that we are at war. At some point we will likely be in the same position as the population in the book 1984, the "news" will talk about the war but no one will even really know anything about the war itself. When it reaches that point there will no longer be a need for a real war only that the population still believes that one is being fought. That time is coming.

Reports are saying that NK tested 4 missles that went roughly 1000 km (621miles). hmmmm. They seem to be getting further and further.
    Vox Populi!

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    I can agree with this ^^ statement.

Re-read the book "1984" so you can understand war. The gov cares not who it is at war with only that we are at war. At some point we will likely be in the same position as the population in the book 1984, the "news" will talk about the war but no one will even really know anything about the war itself. When it reaches that point there will no longer be a need for a real war only that the population still believes that one is being fought. That time is coming.
    Happening all around us.

People only see war as soldiers with guns, tanks n bombs.

They dont see the control of the food n water supply laying siege.

Economic war by currency manipulation.

Corporate war, by we have more rights than the people, more do what i say not as i do.
    Last edited by Alredneck; 03-06-2017 at 02:47 PM.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Lil Kim is going to start something, probably by poor self control, that he will regret...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Yep, I read about that this morning. They have no idea what they are in for! We could turn them to dust!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    Reports are saying that NK tested 4 missles that went roughly 1000 km (621miles). hmmmm. They seem to be getting further and further.
    I think you will see NK continue to make progress on their ICBM's

It's not a secret, but also isn't well known, that Obama had ordered the NSA to cripple NK's nuclear program with Cyber attacks

The cyber attacks caused all sorts of problems, including causing missiles explode soon after launch

Now that these cyber attacks have been discovered by NK, they have been able to get their program back on track and will be making more progress on their nuclear program.

Their nuclear program is the only thing that makes them a threat
    Last edited by Tdale; 03-07-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

So how would y'all like to see this handled?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

No nuclear clouds floating over Chinese mainland, that might cause other problems