Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cnn says everythings fine no market collaspe comming

Keep in mind folks, the stock market is NOT the economy. Instead, concentrate on jobs and the jobs numbers. When companies start to go out of business and people become unemployed, or underemployed, then you will see the teeth kicked out of the US economy. Could happen, just not happening yet with this latest market malaise. All be it, still hard to watch.

Joe - NY

Or wait for that cheap oil to cause major debt defaults. That will hurt.

The anti propaganda act was repealed in July of 2013. Just sayin.....................
    Really? You think prior to that, we have not been victims of propaganda? That is a whole other topic.

My prediction for the economy, is it will go along just as it has been for the last 8 years. Once we elect a new president, all H3LL is going break loose, Why? If the Democrats get a president in, they will blame the mess on the Republicans, If the republicans get anyone in, they will blame the mess on the Democrats.

Neither side will call it what it is, whether it is a Depression or a Stagflation. We will all know what it is, no matter what MSNBC say it is. ...and it will result in another shift in wealth.

My biggest question is, if the bank holding my mortgage goes under, who do I pay?
    Last edited by GR82BPREPD; 01-25-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    "You can't get rich in politics, unless you are a crook." H.S.Truman

How many yall up for forgiving the debt?

Who's ready for global reset?

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post

My biggest question is, if the bank holding my mortgage goes under, who do I pay?
    It's considered an asset on the banks' books (as long as there is equity in it for the bank), therefore in a Chapter 7 liquidation, all assets are sold, debts are settled, usually for pennies on the dollar.

Bottom line; You'll still have to pay another institution.

Joe - NY

jo...
    You are such a buzz kill!
    "You can't get rich in politics, unless you are a crook." H.S.Truman