Thread: MD,DE,PA,VA....Its time to get organized

Exclamation MD,DE,PA,VA....Its time to get organized

I know you guys and gals are out there. I am in Maryland and have made contact with a multi-state prepper organization. I am potentially the first Maryland member. I am looking for like minded people from all walks of life. Maryland, Deleware, Pennsylvania,Virginia. I know you are out there. Its time to connect with other people and groups. I and many others I have spoken to feel time is growing short before something happens. What that something is, well the jury is still out on that. Regardless, its time to network. With people close to you and even those further out. If for no other reason than to have communications, barter and trade resources and skill sharing. Im not asking for the keys to the castle. Even if all I succeeded in doing is getting different groups to communicate and share ideas then that is at least something. Can your family or group survive in total isolation? Or would it be smart to have open lines of communication with other groups or families both near and far? At this point I think it is time to take a small chance at reaching out to the surrounding prepper communities and families.*

And folks in M.D.. ...I know this is a nanny state that includes the District of Criminals. For the sake of your family you need to be connected in this state maybe more than any other. I would like to form close ties with other preppers and patriots, but if all I can accomplish is a network of communication then that is at least a start. Even if you have your group of families already together, you can still help others get started and help teach others to do the same. And not jeopardize your OPSEC. Come on people.....get out of the prepper closet! Reply to this post, lets make something positive happen!
    Last edited by M.D. PATRIOT; 12-24-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Common sense n reason. Nothn wrong with that. Good luck.

If something happens (doubtful) I'll be casting off the dock lines and heading south to some new place or less inhabited place. The western shore is easy to get away from if you have a boat in the water, ready to go. Good luck.
    It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. Oscar Wilde

Frederick County, Maryland.