Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One more to go...

Default One more to go...

I finshed the third sweater last night. Got one more to make before Dec. 25th and I'm done for this years gifts.

Short sleeved sweater. (Raglan style) I make these to layer over long sleeved turtle neck T's, which he has a lot of.
    This one is for an 18 month old.. Our guitar players youngest boy.

It takes me about 16 hours to make a toddler sweater.
    I've never used this color combo before. I think I want me a sweater out of this yarn. I loved working with it and it's soooooo soft and fluid!

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

You can sure knock those things out.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Canadian border state that begins with a "M"

Looks professionally done. 16 hours? Takes me 45 minutes to reattach a button.
    Everything marked, everything 'membered. You wait, you'll see.

Thanks ya'll. i've been knitting a long time. With practice comes speed. I still make mistakes but luckily I catch them and correct it before I finish the garment.

This particular pattern is very simple so it goes fast.

Right now i'm working on my oldest grand daughter a knee length eyelet sweater with cable knits running down the front open trim and down the middle of the back with a ribbed neckline and bottom trim. Then i'll cable the opened front button trim with short cables running horizonally. Hopefully I'll have it done by Christmas but if not, she lives in Ioha and it has to be shipped anyway since they won't make it down this Christmas.. A few extra days won't make that much difference. She already has a gift card from us under the tree. She's 12 so a Visa gift card will light up her eyes and buy me time to finish this. LOL
    I CAN BE SLICK when I wanna be. Hehe!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I always thought crochet bikinis were pretty hot. Just sayin'.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

One pc with high hips and low cut front is sexier. 😜
    Thats what I made for myself in flesh tone.
    Bo Derek im not but it still looks pretty darn good when I shed a few pounds. 😄

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Yep, that's what hubby did/said this first time I wore it. He says, " are you sure you want to wear that in public? LOL

That's the spirit. And nothing wrong with a one pc.

Yep, leaves a little more to the imagination, IMO.