Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Gold .223/5.56 55gr FMJ $289.44/1000rds+Free Shipping!

Is it my imagination or did the price go up about $11?

Joe - NY

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post

Joe - NY
    No sir you are not imagining things, the price has gone up. Actually the price for these has been up and down since about 2013 and was as low as $268.99 at one time. Just the market we're in right now. Look here and down the page a bit and you can see the price changes over the years. http://gun-deals.com/deals/19907-wolf-gold

Quote Originally Posted by Slojo View Post

Joe - NY
    Also I changed the title on this so it was up to date but it's still showing the original title. When you open the thread you can see the changes I made.

Hard to find 55 gr JHP any more, although I feel fairly well stocked so don't shop with the urgency I used to.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Hard to find 55 gr JHP any more, although I feel fairly well stocked so don't shop with the urgency I used to.
    Yeah most JHP is 69gr or 77gr and is OTM. Did find these, not cheap though and only 50gr. http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...productId/3863

Quote Originally Posted by WeldonHunter View Post
    Yeah most JHP is 69gr or 77gr and is OTM. Did find these, not cheap though and only 50gr. http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...productId/3863
    Yea, I think that's the stuff I think I may have a box or two of. A box or two should be plenty to share with my neighbors, and such.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd think about you more often.

I dream of a tomorrow where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

1000/ $307.00 out the door...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Anyone have insight as to when, or if, this deal will be back in stock?

Joe - NY

Not any time before the election Joe. And if the SheDevil wins...... Never! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

They had some this past week through Monday on their sister site Best Price Ammo for $298.44/1000rds+ shipping but what I saw for shipping was real cheap. They're in Virginia Beach and shipped to Maryland was only like $10-$12 and the California guys were posting it was around $19-$20. http://www.bestpriceammo.com/product212.html If it comes back around I'll post it here. They tend to get shipments on Thursdays from what I've seen but who knows if they'll be getting this ammo and with the election looming and the potential for a serious rush they may hold back even if they do so they're aren't even more slammed trying to ship it out. A lot of vendors are posting notices about shipping backlogs due to higher than normal order volume. People are already buying up a lot of stuff in case as texasskeeter put it the "SheDevil" wins. I prefer Hildabeast but SheDevil works just fine.