Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are good survival channels on YouTube?

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

I enjoy Survival Lilly...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

I need anyone and everyone who has a youtube channel, any form of " FREE " access for the People to be able to receive a message.

I'm lookn minimum 3 per state 3mins to whatever we can get away with!

i'd like to hear some stories on how people have used or practiced themselves the
    thing they've learned on these shows. also as for primitive tecnology one should always keep thier options
    open. it never hurts to have all the survival skills you can. key thing here is PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
    bushcrafting is IMO honest down to earth survival the basics if you will fire shelter food. does anyone own
    a good bushcraft knife if so what kind and why did you choose it?

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    I enjoy Survival Lilly...
    +1

I love all these primitive skills and survival type channels

Another of my favorites, he doesn't have a ton of videos, but the man knows how to make a bush shelter with his bare hands.

Last edited by Tdale; 01-17-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Hey! Here are some of the best survival channels to watch.

10 YouTube Channels Preppers Should Pay Attention To

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    +1

I love all these primitive skills and survival type channels

Another of my favorites, he doesn't have a ton of videos, but the man knows how to make a bush shelter with his bare hands.

This guy does good work.

Check out some of the vids on foraging for edibles.

Seems prepper movement is always adding to the we need more, how you going to carry everything you think you need.

My kits been wore out over the years and instead of adding more been looking at lighter, quality gear and getting by with what is around me while maintaining freedom of movement.

Thinking of getting rid or all my serial number guns for purpose built ultralight rigs. I do try n stay in the 360 airborne standard. Looking back over the years gaining from certain experience I know i can get almost anywhere with just a good rifle n assault pack of equipment. My dogs are 110lbs of weight but they hunt and provide food when nessacary they also keep me alert of situations not readily recognisable by civilians. So added defense is worth lack extra gear.

I don't wear a uniform because I think I'm still in the army. Clothing is your first means of shelter. Adequate layers and organization is a added benefit vs regular civilian clothing.

Going from altitude to low areas can see extreme changes in temperatures and conditions. Do like gortex as many water resistant fabrics don't seem to hold up to harsh field conditions.

Good pair of boots to keep you moving. Don't worry about speed just have a plan on where your going. Take care of your feet and bad knees won't slow ya down as much.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Working on mastering Slow! It's not a hard art but soft!
    Last edited by Alredneck; 01-05-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Ai pos