Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Joke of the Day

glockula told me one thats kinda not so pc, but i thought was funny
    2nd thought ...nevermind.

A teenager just passed his drivers test and received his license. He inquired to his father for when he could use the car.

The dad said he’d make a deal with his son:“You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we’ll talk about the car.”

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he’d settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After six weeks his father said, “Son, you’ve brought your grades up and I’ve observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I’m disappointed you haven’t had your hair cut.”

The boy said, “You know, Dad, I’ve been thinking about that, and I’ve noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there’s even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.”

To this his father replied, “Did you also notice that they walked everywhere they went?”
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Hehehe.
    Dont ban me for this one...lol. Its all in good fun

What do you do to a jewish kid with a.d.d?

Send him to a consentration camp...

That's kinda funny for a tasteless joke. Lol

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following ​day.​ ​ *

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.
    The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
    Subject: I've Arrived
    Date: July 19, 2010

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in.

I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!

Hehehe! That's a good one, Bam!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Lmao
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

That was WICKED, Bambam. It was also hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFL:

Lol

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...